“Local ”

Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: In 1990 Dave Rich branched off from his families restaurant to begin his own resturant in Indian Harbour Beach, where it got a little too hot. After this location burnt down, we moved across from the Hilton. We also made some awesome smoothies at Blenders, in Indialantic. Then eventually hopped mainland for a little taste of Palm Bay. But now we are back in sweet Satellite Beach. We are located at 1769 Highway a1a (in the Sun on the Beach plaza & Balsa Bills). We provide a laid back family atmosphere with italian-american grub. You won't be let down. That's a promise. We are helping you "save some dough" and have specials going on daily. Watch the Pizza guy spin dough, or see what's on the HDTV's. The Ocean view patio is a great spot to enjoy a meal with a view. ~The Pappagallo's Crew
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I live close by and am a frequent flyer as Pappagallos rocks! Fresh food! Excellent service and hands on friendly and professional owners! Visit for eats, drinks and beach views!

1  Thank Lenalarae

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I am not a big pizza or pasta eater so wouldn’t normally visit this type of restaurant unless they had fish on the menu as my hubby loves a calzone . We went with a large party of work colleagues. The service was prompt and friendly. I ordered a chicken pasta dish and my hubby ordered the Calzone - of course .

The food was served quickly and was piping hot but the portion size for the chicken dish was just HUGE, it was tasty but I left 3/4s of the pasta. The calzone was also tasty but again the pizza base was huge so he left quite a lot of it.

I think one dish would serve 2 people.

The food was tasty, service prompt and courteous - if you like massive portions, this is the place for you

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I did not enjoy the pizza as much as I was hoping I would, but the chicken and other toppings that they put on the pizza was great. I ended up eating a salad with honey mustard dressing. To me that was the best thing that was there.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We were in satellite beach visiting family when we decided we wanted some pizza for dinner. After arriving we decided to do individual pizzas for three of us and our fourth person ordered the chicken parmigiana. Wow! That was the best pizza I've had in a long time. All of us enjoyed our pizza and were still thinking about it hours later. The person who ordered the chicken parmigana also enjoyed their dish and said they would definitely order it again. Not only were or meals good, but the staff were great and friendly too.

Sadly, I'm back home now, but its safe to say we will be back on our next visit to satellite beach! Thank you for a great experience!

1  Thank Deb L
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We've been going to Pappagallo's for years. It has always been one of our favorite Italian restaurants. We went tonight, but were somewhat disappointed. My wife and I both ordered what we practically always order: calzones. She always orders pepperoni and sausage; I ordered a Deluxe calzone, instead of what I usually order: pepperoni, sausage, and anchovies. We were disappointed in the rolls before the calzones, they were cooked right, but the amount of spices were much less than usual. When the calzones arrived, the marinara didn't have the spice it usually had. It tasted like nothing more than just crushed tomatoes. The calzones were cooked well, but my wife's had much less ricotta, less pepperoni, and less sausage. My calzone, although I ordered a calzone with 4 more ingredients, and paid for four more ingredients, there was less of everything. Normally, when I get my three favorite ingredients, there is plenty pepperoni, sausage, and anchovies. Tonight, there was very little of any ingredients. I believe, if I'm going to pay for extra ingredients, instead of less of everything, there should be the same amounts, but more ingredients, more of each one. This didn't happen. Unfortunately, that made tonight's order truly disappointing. We are hoping that they aren't starting to skimp on stuff, since they've grown and gotten so busy. That would truly be sad. We'd probably stop coming and stop recommending them to all our friends. I sure hope that doesn't happen.