“Pizza night”

Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: In 1990 Dave Rich branched off from his families restaurant to begin his own resturant in Indian Harbour Beach, where it got a little too hot. After this location burnt down, we moved across from the Hilton. We also made some awesome smoothies at Blenders, in Indialantic. Then eventually hopped mainland for a little taste of Palm Bay. But now we are back in sweet Satellite Beach. We are located at 1769 Highway a1a (in the Sun on the Beach plaza & Balsa Bills). We provide a laid back family atmosphere with italian-american grub. You won't be let down. That's a promise. We are helping you "save some dough" and have specials going on daily. Watch the Pizza guy spin dough, or see what's on the HDTV's. The Ocean view patio is a great spot to enjoy a meal with a view. ~The Pappagallo's Crew
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had a nice Sunday evening dinner out back on their deck overlooking the ocean ❤️
Service was very friendly and prompt. We would recommend it for a family dinner place.
The menu offers lots of choices & not just pizza

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Followed this restaurant around from its many locations over the years (it kept growing). Great location now right on the beach. Often pick up food on the way home from work. Food always travels well and more important they have the order correct. Can order in as well. The actual restaurant can be a bit noisy when it get full, but worth the food.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I live close by and am a frequent flyer as Pappagallos rocks! Fresh food! Excellent service and hands on friendly and professional owners! Visit for eats, drinks and beach views!

1  Thank Lenalarae
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I am not a big pizza or pasta eater so wouldn’t normally visit this type of restaurant unless they had fish on the menu as my hubby loves a calzone . We went with a large party of work colleagues. The service was prompt and friendly. I ordered a chicken pasta dish and my hubby ordered the Calzone - of course .

The food was served quickly and was piping hot but the portion size for the chicken dish was just HUGE, it was tasty but I left 3/4s of the pasta. The calzone was also tasty but again the pizza base was huge so he left quite a lot of it.

I think one dish would serve 2 people.

The food was tasty, service prompt and courteous - if you like massive portions, this is the place for you

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I did not enjoy the pizza as much as I was hoping I would, but the chicken and other toppings that they put on the pizza was great. I ended up eating a salad with honey mustard dressing. To me that was the best thing that was there.