Las Olas Beach Club
  • Pool
US$222
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
Sea Scape Motel - Oceanfront Getaway(Indialantic)(Great Value!)
US$94
Beach Tropics Motel(Indialantic)
US$84
Beach House Motel(Indialantic)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspot lucktime shareocean fronthuge balconythe kitchenliving roomparty roompool and hot tubkaraoke nightlounge chairstiki hutpool areasquare feetsea turtlesboogie boardsbonus roommagic show
Reviewed 7 October 2011

walked into unit 201 and it is HUGE prob 1700 sf. with 3 large sliders, the living room has a fabulous straight on view of the ocean, and at night the breezes are very nice. it is a corner unit. nice to have elevators and carts in the garage to help you get luggage and groceries to your unit. the units are old inside but the view and friendly staff more than makes up for it. had grandsons bday party there and there were plenty of places to eat, large dining table, a smaller table for 4 in the living room and a kitchen table. well stocked kitchen, especially pans and utensils, even a garbage chute next to the elevator. choppy ocean but nice pool, pool noodles and a grill. friendly neighbors made our trip very homey

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank jgieske347
Reviewed 24 September 2011

50 feet from the ocean,clean,quiet,managersleave you alone or are there for chitchat. what else can you ask for.

• Stayed: December 2010
4  Thank gemtool
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We traded two weeks at our timeshare in Williamsburg to get this place for one week. No, it isn't luxury, but we felt being on the beach this year was a must. Our 18 month year old was on her first beach vacation, so we didn't want to have to pack up the car and drive for each little trip to the beach. This place was perfect for us. If we forgot something, we just went back up in the elevator to grab it. And more than once our daughter flipped out and we had to rush her away from that scary sand and into the pool.

The extra bedroom was an absolute must for the baby to sleep at night and during nap time. We rented a crib and she didn't seem to notice how much smaller it was than her crib at home. The highchair was ridiculous and I returned it after the first day. Our daughter was practically reclined when she sat in it. I wish the resort had booster seats available instead. The chairs were pretty cushiony, so she wasn't too terribly low to sit and eat. Though she did fall off of the chair once during the week.

My husband and I sometimes enjoy different TV programs, so having two TVs was nice. The kitchen was fine and what we were used to with timeshare properties. The bathrooms were not luxurious, but it was nice to have two of them. The balcony was pretty cool. The view was spectacular from inside the room. Get up early and look for dolphins swimming. It is pretty neat to be able to see that in your pajamas.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank frauP.
Reviewed 6 September 2011

The units are HUGE. Nice balcony overlooking beach. TV's dated - color was off... Nice having washer/dryer in unit. The amount of closet space is almost excessive.

Parking was problematic - spaces were "tight" and it was hard to back out with obstructed view in SuV. One can park in front of the building outdoors, but I preferred to keep my vehicle out of sun.

The only way to get to the beach was tedious - walking around front, thru multiple gates, etc. Beach area was small compared to Daytona, etc. Nice lounge chairs on beach, balcony & pool. I didn't spend time at the pool, but they have a separate sunning balcony. It was quiet, not a "party" place.

I really wished they had screens on sliding doors so I could have listened to the waves at night. I witnessed a few roaches outdoors on balcony at night (that's expected), otherwise I might have left door open.

I interacted w/ 3 diff staff members - 1 was very nice, one was average and one was not helpful at all.

If you have a large family, this place gives you plenty of space. It rained a lot while I was there - not a lot to do in the area. I won't return - not a fan of Satellite Beach, but it's a nice property.

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank NativeAtlantaGirl
Reviewed 6 August 2011

Read several good reviews prior to booking, all were right. The units were big, comfortable, great layout & very clean! Check in was quick and we were on our way to our vacation. Wished we would have stayed longer!

• Stayed: July 2011