The staff was very friendly and helpful. The were lots of free activities. We had some minor porblems with appliances and they were resolved immediately--even late at night. The rooms were spacious with lots of storage closets and the kitchen was fully equiped. All balconies face the ocean. It was wonderful to hear the waves braking on the beach, smell the fresh salt air, and wake up to a sunrise. The pool area was very clean and we liked soaking in the hot tub around 10 pm. We were on an RCI exchange. On an RCI exchange you can only come back every four years so we became owners. We are looking forward to next December for three weeks in this lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Olas Beach Club at Melbourne, has something for everyone. The property consists of 40 condominiums, which face directly towards the ocean, with nothing but a sandy beach between you and the Atlantic ocean! All Units comprise of two bedrooms (master has a king bed) and (guest room has twin beds), two full baths, a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, dining room and living room (with a pull out sleeper sofa). Sliding doors off the living room lead to a roomy balcony furnished with table and chairs. Perfect for Al fresco dining. There is a heated swimming pool, hot tub and plenty of sun loungers around the pool deck. The Resort puts on a karaoke wine and cheese evening, potluck event along with a Comedy/Magic show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Las Olas Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Olas Beach Club Hotel Satellite Beach
- Las Olas Beach Hotel
- Las Olas Beach Club Satellite Beach, Florida