This beach home was absolutely stunning. It was decorated beautifully and very tastefully. The accommodations were more than adequate with the comfortably king-sized beds and large bathrooms. We were very impressed by the rain shower in the master suite and the house as a whole. It is located in the heart of a fun new community called Prominence that it still in the process of being built. We did not feel the construction detracted anything from our stay and were excited to see that all of the offerings at the Hub were open for business!
Neither the house nor the community have private beach access, but I felt they make up with it by providing a large, air conditioned shuttle that runs back and forth to a nice public beach access.
We had an amazing time, but there were a few small things we felt might have slightly improved our stay.
- The master bed and bathroom stays VERY cold compared to the rest of the house, and we had to get an extra blanket for sleeping. It is also a little uncomfortable when showering, etc due to the temperature variance.
- The kitchen is nicely equipped with nearly everything you could think of...however, there was no blender! We bought stuff to make homemade pina coladas and were disappointed to find there was no blender provided.
- The ice machine that is built into the fridge provides very limited ice and we had to buy bags of ice to make sure we had enough for the 8 guests to have ice in their drinks with dinner, etc. The ice maker in the fridge does not make enough to fill the 8 glasses even once.
- The garage codes were not provided to us via the app that is used to communicate the door codes etc, so we were unable to access the garage for a full day (although, as soon as I called, they were able to provide the codes to us without any problem).
- There is limited to no cell phone service at the house! Hopefully this changes as the construction progresses and they might add a cell phone tower in the area, but we were unable to dial out from our cell phones with multiple service providers (ATT, Verizon, etc). We were able to use our phones at the hub.
Don't let my review deter you from staying here, this house was great and we would definitely return! With the fact that no one has reviewed the house yet, though, I felt it would be better to let the owners know how to take their property to the next level by addressing these small things!