“Not what I expected, but worked out ok”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kimberly...
“Not what I expected, but worked out ok”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

When I booked my condominium with Resort Quest/Wyndham, I was told I was getting a completely different unit than what was given to me upon arrival. I went back to the front desk to let them know this was not the unit I booked. At that point they told me that unfortunately, the unit I booked was only available for a Saturday to Saturday rental. We checked in on a Wednesday to stay through Sunday. I was not told this when I booked this unit. I was then also told that there was not other unit with that floor plan, so I was not able to change. I asked to speak to a manager which then called me later that evening. She told me that they could not guarantee the exact unit upon arrival. I told her that was unacceptable and that it is very misleading to the customer to think we have secured one condo that we have seen pics on line, but not get that one upon arrival. She then agreed to credit me $125 and send me a free night certificate. The unit we had was fine even though it was not the same floor plan, it was a nice unit. I just think this was not handled correctly from the get go. I still have not received my credit either which I have called Resort Quest on.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The beds in this particular unit were all very comfortable. The unit was very clean and comfortable.
Liked least: That I did not get the unit I was promised and this unit did not have balcony access from the second bedroom. Also, they need to stock the kitchen with a cheese grater and crab crackers.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing