“what a bookstore should be”
Review of Sundog Books

Sundog Books
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Seaside
Nashville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“what a bookstore should be”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I'm a librarian so I love a good book store. Tons of great beach reads, beautiful (and inexpensive) hardback books, tons of paperbacks and they even had an author on the front porch with whom I chatted for a while. I could spend hours and a ton of money here. Great selection of book you want to read. Run in a pick up a good book to take to the beach.

Visited June 2014

Milton, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Always find something fun at Sundog!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

A great selection of books, cards, calenders and so much more! Sundog has a great selection for every member of your family - I picked up books for my wife and a calender for my brother in law that I've never seen any where else! I love the 30A t-shirts. A must on your next trip to Seaside!

Visited June 2014
Dothan, Alabama
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Perfect place to pick up a great beach read, or to kill time while you wait to be seated at Great Southern restaurant. Cute, local shop. Appropriate for kids, also.

Peachtree City, Georgia
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Nice variety of books in a small store”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. Amazing variety for such a small place. We all enjoyed looking through the different sections --well organized.

Herndon, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Beach Trip”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

In this day and age of the quickly-disappearing bookstore, it was a huge breath of fresh air to find this little gem in Seaside! It's small but has tons of titles to choose from. I could have spent hours there, just browsing. It made me realize how much I miss the independent bookstore. So glad this exists for vacationers!