I recently stayed at this hotel for a coporate retreat. From the minute I arrived, my team of around 40 people coulndn't have received better customer service. The gentleman checking us in was very friendly and efficient, the breakfast attendants were available to help with anything we needed, and it seemed like everyone really appreciated and loved their jobs. They went overboard to accomodate our large group for our meeting space and lunches. The SandBar is a wonderful place to relax after meetings all day and the food from the hotel restaurant was very good. The general look of the hotel was almost a "rustic beachy" look- very laid back and comfortable. The rooms are very cozzy and clean. It was also very easy to relax here. I cannot wait to bring my fiance here for a quite, weekend get away!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Capt Hiram's Resort offers an island resort atmosphere right on Sebastian’s River Front. Our Sebastian Florida Hotel is designed to appeal to weekend travelers, fishermen, business travelers and long term guests. The Inn has King or Double Queens room types. All of our smoke-free rooms have private balconies, many overlooking the beautiful Indian River, Internet access with complimentary WI FI. Other amenities offered by The Inn at Capt Hiram's, include coffee makers, small refrigerators, hair dryer, iron and board, in-room safes, 43" TVs, and rich, colorful tropical décor. The free-form, heated pool is beautifully landscaped with tropical foliage. Coin laundry and vending machines are also available to our guests.Guests of our Sebastian Florida hotel enjoy full access to our other wonderful features, including the riverfront restaurant (serving breakfast, lunch & dinner) and 4 bars: the Bahamian-style SandBar complete with Bimini Beach, the Coral Bar and Scoops. We also have the Grand Stand Bandstand with great live entertainment 7 days a week, the Boatique Gift Shop, and our marina nestled on the Intracoastal Waterway has 60 boat slips available and you can enjoy deep-sea and river fishing; scenic river cruises on the Indian River Lagoon, jet ski and boat rentals, and kayak tours.All this and so much more, in one location - so what are you waiting for? Come to Capt Hiram's, where you can be lazy or get crazy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Capt Hiram's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capt Hiram`s Hotel Sebastian
- Captain Hirams Hotel
- Captain Hirams Motel
- Capt Hiram's Resort Sebastian, Florida