We had been traveling from North Carolina and stopped at this hotel by chance alone to sleep one night, the attention was excellent so we decided to stay another night. This hotel has a bar-restaurant on the banks of Intercoast in which every day presents live bands, by chance the weekend showed the band The Fixx, so we decided to further extend our stay, and from that moment to this day (5 days later) we can say that these days we have spent here have been excellent, we have enjoyed to the fullest!
Special thanks to Jonathan Starratt and his team for having attended a special way and have made our stay was so enjoyable.
It is a great place to spend a few days! a calm and relaxed and the nights have different options to have fun.
Good choice for skydivers because the hotel is 5 min at Skydive Sebastian and have preferential rates for skydivers. :)
Thanks to all! Back soon ... Miguel and Aleka, from Venezuela!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Capt Hiram's Resort offers an island resort atmosphere right on Sebastian’s River Front. Our Sebastian Florida Hotel is designed to appeal to weekend travelers, fishermen, business travelers and long term guests. The Inn has King or Double Queens room types. All of our smoke-free rooms have private balconies, many overlooking the beautiful Indian River, Internet access with complimentary WI FI. Other amenities offered by The Inn at Capt Hiram's, include coffee makers, small refrigerators, hair dryer, iron and board, in-room safes, 43" TVs, and rich, colorful tropical décor. The free-form, heated pool is beautifully landscaped with tropical foliage. Coin laundry and vending machines are also available to our guests.Guests of our Sebastian Florida hotel enjoy full access to our other wonderful features, including the riverfront restaurant (serving breakfast, lunch & dinner) and 4 bars: the Bahamian-style SandBar complete with Bimini Beach, the Coral Bar and Scoops. We also have the Grand Stand Bandstand with great live entertainment 7 days a week, the Boatique Gift Shop, and our marina nestled on the Intracoastal Waterway has 60 boat slips available and you can enjoy deep-sea and river fishing; scenic river cruises on the Indian River Lagoon, jet ski and boat rentals, and kayak tours.All this and so much more, in one location - so what are you waiting for? Come to Capt Hiram's, where you can be lazy or get crazy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capt Hiram's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capt Hiram`s Hotel Sebastian
- Captain Hirams Hotel
- Captain Hirams Motel
- Capt Hiram's Resort Sebastian, Florida