This is also known as Key West Inn. This was our second trip to this location for spring break. Our first trip we stayed pool side with a patio. This trip we were river side with a balcony. Yes, the walls were thinner river side. But little much else to complain about. After we left here we ended up paying $200 a night in Melbourne Beach just north of Sebastian and got half the room with no breakfast included. We felt so at home here at Captain Hiram's. After dinner we went for a walk each night and felt safe with a lot of people doing the same thing. I recommend for breakfast Country Ham and Eggs restaurant on US 1 if you want a change from the continental breakfast at the Inn. Even if you have to wait it goes quickly and they even have a coffee pot for you while you wait. Also recommend Vic's Italian Restaurant, I think it's on Washington and US 1. As always the trip has to be a part of going to the Inlet of Sebastian. Great beach for every age .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Capt Hiram's Resort offers an island resort atmosphere right on Sebastian’s River Front. Our Sebastian Florida Hotel is designed to appeal to weekend travelers, fishermen, business travelers and long term guests. The Inn has King or Double Queens room types. All of our smoke-free rooms have private balconies, many overlooking the beautiful Indian River, Internet access with complimentary WI FI. Other amenities offered by The Inn at Capt Hiram's, include coffee makers, small refrigerators, hair dryer, iron and board, in-room safes, 43" TVs, and rich, colorful tropical décor. The free-form, heated pool is beautifully landscaped with tropical foliage. Coin laundry and vending machines are also available to our guests.Guests of our Sebastian Florida hotel enjoy full access to our other wonderful features, including the riverfront restaurant (serving breakfast, lunch & dinner) and 4 bars: the Bahamian-style SandBar complete with Bimini Beach, the Coral Bar and Scoops. We also have the Grand Stand Bandstand with great live entertainment 7 days a week, the Boatique Gift Shop, and our marina nestled on the Intracoastal Waterway has 60 boat slips available and you can enjoy deep-sea and river fishing; scenic river cruises on the Indian River Lagoon, jet ski and boat rentals, and kayak tours.All this and so much more, in one location - so what are you waiting for? Come to Capt Hiram's, where you can be lazy or get crazy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Capt Hiram's Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capt Hiram`s Hotel Sebastian
- Captain Hirams Hotel
- Captain Hirams Motel
- Capt Hiram's Resort Sebastian, Florida