Capt Hiram's Resort
US$150
US$120
US$92
Agoda.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$68
  • Pool
US$98
US$93
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$66
Sandrift Motel(Sebastian)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssand barthe riverlive musicriverfront roommain buildingfun placejet skiget awayacross the streetgift shopgreat weekendgreat musicrooms are cleanadventure centerpaddle boardingkey westsmall balcony
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Stayed here with my husband for four days. Really enjoyed our stay in Sebastian. Room very clean and our bed was comfortable. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others thinking of staying in the area. You can't get much more convenient to cross the street to restaurant, bar, live music, and water recreation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My wife and had a fun time in the resort and the resort also has a great sand bar with live music across the street. There are plenty of food and drink options nearby. We were just very disappointed in the comfort of the mattress.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I made reservations to celebrate our anniversary. We had no issues with our reservations. The check in and out was very efficient. We chose a King Jacuzzi Riverfront room with a beautiful view. Now, I have been in other Florida resorts before so I was really disappointed with what they call "the best of the best". The room itself is spacious. Our white jacuzzi had cigarette stains on it. Bathroom floor wasn't the cleanest with dim lights. The shower had very low pressure and the entrance of the room was dirty. The balcony is very small with white plastic chairs. Linens and towels were clean, bed and pillows were good. We had dinner in another local restaurant and breakfast at the Capt Hiram's. Not one of my favorites but it was an ok breakfast. As I said, the view is beautiful, gorgeous sunset and sunrise. Great place to stroll around holding hands. We had no issues with service in both room or restaurant. Very nice waitress.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

It came as a recommendation & I couldn't have been more delighted! I had to change my reservations 2x due to wk changes, no problem. Then due to an extremely late arrival & long after all local amenities had closed, I called ahead asking for the favor of a lovely bottle of champagne be waiting in the ocean front room upon our arrival for a birthday celebration. It was accomplished and chilled in an iced bucket awaiting our arrival. We had a gorgeous view with a private balcony complete w/a bunny rabbit that faithfully showed up every morning to munch his breakfast while curiously looking back at me as I enjoyed a hot cup of tea as enjoyed the flora and fauna that is unique to this exquisite state. If you are looking to get away for peace and quite, OR are seeking a wealth of boating, fishing, water sports or aerial exploration of the coast & islands, as well as the entertainment & restaurant choices, then this is the spot to settle into, as you become part of the "A1A" life. You won't want to leave...

Room Tip: Be certain to get a room facing the ocean w/its own private balcony. If you're lucky, you get a daily visit from a fearless bunny, butterflies and the usual assortment of exquisite birds skimming the water. LOVE this state.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Meeewsic
Reviewed 30 October 2013

This was our 2nd visit down to beautiful Sebastian, Fl & will definately not be the last! Thank you so much to the staff & General Manager Karen Lufkin for the kindness & caring attitude that you definately do not see often enough! The Hotel was clean, quiet & very comfortable! Love the views & the cute town. When it warms up would love to see what is really hiding on those little islands, maybe some treasure, lol. We will definately be back to see Karen & her staff!

Room Tip: All Views are Wonderful, i don't think you can go wrong. We overlooked pool & loved it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple