“LOVE this place!”
Review of LaPorte Farms

LaPorte Farms
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Sebastian
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I absolutely love this place. I truly advise everyone to make a family day trip and support this place. Its free to get in but they take donations and honestly everyone should give something. They have animals there and my kids loved it. We went during Thanksgiving time and then again during Christmas time and it was decorated lovely. It was as great place to take family pictures and just enjoy a day out. They do several events throughout the year and I would recommend checking some of them out. Go out and enjoy this hidden gem!

Thank kingssept .
"whole family"
"fish"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This is such a wonderful place! My son loves animals, and he could spend hours here every day petting, feeding, and talking to them. They don’t charge admission, but gladly except donations for upkeep. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You can tell that these animals are well loved. They even put a morning video on Facebook every day. Take a trip, you’ll be glad you did!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have been there a number of times. I have gone with my husband, grandchildren, Red Hats, for Cowboy Christmas, Light Up Night, etc. It is always fun, uplifting for all & just a nice place to stroll & take in nature. Laura is wonderful & such a caring person that I valued the times that she was able to share time with us. We bought cookies when there & had a BBQ when I went with the Red Hats. Other times, we bought hot dogs when there was a public event there. It's always such a pleasant time! It's fun watching the children's faces & delight.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

If you are an animal lover you have to go here. It is the most laid back place you will ever visit. The animals are all wonderful and the people are awesome. You can walk around and pet and interact with all kinds of farm animals, goats, ponies, horses, zebras, pigs etc. There is no admission charge but they do accept donations. They sell bags of carrots for the animals if you want to feed them . They do all kinds of parties, birthday, wedding, field trips. It is good for any ages. These are people who truly love animals. It is a magically fun way to spend your day!!!