All reviews front desk yogurt the breakfast area best westerns waffle maker convenient location very nice hotel checking in hotel offers two bedroom suite room was clean free breakfast nice stay the general manager drink vouchers definitely stay here again sitting area
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Our recent stay was a pleasant one. We encountered No Problems with our stay.
This hotel offers all the amenities one would want and is conveniently located to local attractions, restaurants and the water.

Our room on the second floor was very comfortable and clean. We had a spacious king bedroom.
Tub/ Shower combo. A full breakfast in the morning with waffles, 2 meats , eggs, fruit , yogurt, bagels, muffins and more . Very attentive staff.

Hotel Provides : WiFi Internet, Cable, Outside Pool, Vending, Workout room and Business center.

We paid : Saturday stay without reservationsiscount - $159.00

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was a very nice hotel, it was near the railway line but it was no problem. The room was very nice, bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good, scrambled egg, bacon and sausage, cereal and fruit. The young lady on the front desk was very helpful and let us check in early. The pool was ok but rather noisy from the road noise. It was only a ten minute walk to the water front eateries.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I am in total agreement with the January and February reviewers about this property.

Supposedly when we phoned them, they only had one room left. It was quoted as 169. a night.
We swung by and I showed them that the 2014 triple A rate showed rooms from 100-130 a night, so why the big difference? Assured that that quote included taxes, we took the room despite our skepticism. Upon checking out 12 hours later, it had risen to 180.75. I asked to speak to the manager about this. I spoke to Corey, who told me I should have not accepted that rate over the phone and I should have argued against it, which, of course I'd already done. I again pointed out the room rates quoted by Triple A. I also showed him our check-out receipt showing a 3.00+ bed tax entered three times for only two people. Bed tax? Checking the Internet later when we had settled in showed us what we suspected: it wasn't the only room available. He removed the $1.50 charge for an unused room safe but that was it.Big deal.

I stopped by the chamber of commerce before leaving town. None of the other FL hotel managers we dealt with in ensuing hotel stays had heard of this 'bed tax.' There were other negative reviews of this place but there were no other rooms in town that night. Beware.
The room was very nice but the deception and chicanery they practiced was despicable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Finny1969
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We have stayed here in the past, and like the convenient location near restaurants and shopping. Our room with a king bed was comfortable. The bathroom had a step in tub / shower combo. The breakfast was nice, make your own waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice, eggs, sausage links one day bacon the next, muffins, etc. The WiFi worked well. However, the entrance to the motel is difficult-a sharp turn on an incline, so be careful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend and had a good experience. The hotel staff could not have been more accommodating and helpful. They were very friendly including the manager. I had one day the room was not cleaned, but it didn't matter tom me because I had plenty of towels and wanted to take a nap anyway. I told the staff and it was taken care of the next day. Room was clean and comfortable and I liked the free wi fi.

Room Tip: I had an accessible one.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo