“Excellent value”

Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Sebastian
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The hotel was clean, comfortable and served my needs by having a pool, fitness room and breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable, the internet fast and I love having a microwave and refrigerator in my room. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We arrived on Friday afternoon around 2:00. The desk clerk ask if we had reservations and when we said no no she stated "well OK". She ask what kind of room we wanted and we said a standard king room. She then said that all she had available was a king suite. I was told the suite would be $123.00 a night with my AARP discount. She then said she had a queen double for $113.00, I said that for $10.00 a night, I'd take the suite. We went to have breakfast the next morning at 7:00 and after spending almost an hour there we saw no more than 2 people. I went outside and noticed only 5 cars in the parking lot. When we went back to our room there was a door open 2 doors down from mine and looking in I saw it was a standard king room that had not been used the previous night as the maids had not yet started cleaning our floor. We spoke with Mr. Martin who we told was the asst. manager and after stating what we saw agreed to give us our room for the queen price. When we checked out Sunday morning I saw that he had deducted a total of 7 dollars from our bill. The check in desk clerk and the the young girl who checked is out were very unprofessional and obviously unsure of what they were doing except that the young lady who checked us in was very adept at getting people to pay more thay should. Overall the hotel is very clean and comfortable, however being lied to to make me pay more isn't offset by cleanliness. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you have money to throw away.

Room Tip: make reservations first to ensure you don't get ripped off
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank H6289GBjamesg
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We are staying at Best Western for a long week end. Everything is clean and well maintained. It is quite and the staff is friendly and helpful. Would recommend. Convenient on Hwy 1 near all the great restaurants on the river.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2014

i was there Mother's day weekend of 2014. I was there from thursday to sunday morning for a dog show competition. They charged me $100 per night plus forty dollars per night pet fee. so i paid $140 per night. Room seemed clean until i woke up sunday morning at 5:45am, I rolled over and turned on the light and there was a big cockroach sitting on the hotel's phone. Well when i turned on the light, he ran back inside the hotel's phone. What a pain in the butt to have to go thru all my belongings and all my dogs' belongings and my car and spray bug spray on everything. ugh. so glad i passed up their free continental breakfast. So i complained to a nameless supervisor and i get a free night with no pet fees. LOL. Why would i stay there again?????

also the landscaping around the property is pretty crappy. I got there on thursday and the grass was up to my knees. Friday morning the lawn got mowed. but still crappy landscaping for the price. As well the back of their parking lot has a green wall. Well ladies and gentlemen, that green wall hides train tracks. Yes you will hear trains going by ALL night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Marion H
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The room was nice and clean but the rest went downhill. We could not check in because the rooms were not clean. Check in time was 3:00 PM and it was almost 4 when we got a room. Notice in the room said towels were available at the pool. After we were good and wet we noted the towel bin was empty. All 4 of us were dripping wet and cold while walking down the slippery hall. We should have been forewarned when we called the front desk several times that morning to check on our reservation and no one answered until the 3rd call.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Horrible "service". They do not understand the meaning of Customer "Service". Even at check-out no one at front desk. When yelled for some service, no one appeared. Left key on desk. The lawn was uncut, weedy and full of fire ants. Not able to walk my show dog even though "dog friendly". My "Best" Western days are over.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Our recent stay was a pleasant one. We encountered No Problems with our stay.
This hotel offers all the amenities one would want and is conveniently located to local attractions, restaurants and the water.

Our room on the second floor was very comfortable and clean. We had a spacious king bedroom.
Tub/ Shower combo. A full breakfast in the morning with waffles, 2 meats , eggs, fruit , yogurt, bagels, muffins and more . Very attentive staff.

Hotel Provides : WiFi Internet, Cable, Outside Pool, Vending, Workout room and Business center.

We paid : Saturday stay without reservationsiscount - $159.00

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebastian
Comfort Suites Vero Beach
Vero Beach Inn & Suites
#13 of 26 in Vero Beach
Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vero Beach - Oceanside

Been to Best Western Plus Sebastian Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!