La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Priceline
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflestwo room suitehot tubbreakfast areaexcellent choicebusiness centerdefinitely stay here againwi firefrigerator and microwavelate checkstaff was friendlynice pool areafresh fruitcomfortable bedconvenient locationgreat place to stayrooms are clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I know I will never stay there again! It was a problem from the get go. I called the hotel, as I usually call hotels, the day of arrivial. I do this to comfirm that they have the reservations the same as I do. We rented 2 rooms, both suites. They told me that the rooms were not together because there were only 4 suites in the hotel. I asked if the rooms were close to each other, and I was told yes, one was on floor 2 and one on floor 3. They were to be on top of each other. I asked if there was a stair well close to the rooms and was told yes. I thought...OK. WELL...what they did was put us totally on opposite sides of the hotel. The only thing that was good about that is that we were at least in the same town. Then we get to our suite and everything I am looking at has a film on it like I have seen from smokers. Not happy. Now, into the bathroom....there was very few sheet of toilet paper left on the roll and no extra rolls anywhere. We went downstairs to get a new roll. Then the joy of taking a shower. The water pressure was so poor that you could hardly take a shower and get the soap off. We spoke with the hotel manager, who just happened to reek of cigerettes, and she promised she would have it all fixed and compensate us on our bill. Well, we had water for only 1 day out of 3 and the "film" was left untouched. I cleaned it with tissues. Upon checking out, they did not compensate a thing. The people in our other room had problems also. I expect more than this from a hotel that charges more than any other hotel in Sebring. Done....never again. Marriott...here we come. To bad they were full when I was making our reservations.

Room Tip: If you are wanting a suite, asked for room 231 as it is better than the others. It has some cabinets in the suite room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

I am so sorry about all the problems you encountered while staying at our property. I value feedback whether it is good or bad. As I explained on the phone to you I was the one who had forgotten to compensate you for all the issues, it was an oversight on my part. As per our conversation next time you are in our area and looking for a place to stay call me directly and i will make sure you are taken care of. Again i do apologize for the problems during your stay.

A La Quinta traveler
Citra, Florida
Reviewed 11 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Reviewed 4 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Attentive staff, friendly and helpful. Food was nicely done, fresh and good variety. Coffee was always full and hot. Rooms very clean and roomy, temperature control was great, overall a nice experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed you stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Have a great day!

A TripAdvisor Member
Sebring, Florida
Reviewed 9 January 2014

One of the nice things about this hotel was the breakfast. It was real food. The citrus salad was real fruit that was at the peak of flavor. The eggs and sausage were warm and the waffle mix wasn't diluted or flat. The tables were clean and the hall and lobby floors shone from cleanliness.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.