“Overnight stay”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Venice, Florida, USA
“Overnight stay”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed overnight while attending a festival. Pleased with the accommodations. Clean, good breakfast. Will use this hotel again on any future visit. Only problem was my GPS unit had wrong location for this facility.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this review, 26 September 2014
Dear San4dy,

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We strive to make every guest stay as pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Terri Miller

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Copper Canyon, Texas
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This La Quinta is new and nice, but the people who work here are terrific!!

Great service at breakfast! ....and when I forgot my bag in the dining room, it was turned in to the desk. Then the manager took time from her day, after work, to mail the package to me in Texas!! Not a thing was missing.

I am forever grateful!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
LQ6312, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Delighted,

Thank you for the kind words, we are very pleased to hear that your stay with us at La Quinta Inn was a pleasant visit. Our staff is very good at providing a high level of customer service and i am happy that you got the chance to experience our wonderful employees during your stay. We look forward to your next visit and truly appreciate you for choosing La Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring for your lodging needs.

La Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring
Orange City, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed there for almost a week during the Dixie League Baseball State Tournaments in July 2014. The manager and staff were terrific. The manager came out an filled the hot tub and chatted with us for quite a while. She was always there to give a smile and greet people throughout the day. She knew many people by their names. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fantastic. Such a clean facility and the beds were so very comfortable. I liked that the rooms opened inside the hotel and not outside like many older hotels do. I felt very safe there. I would stay there again in a heart beat! Also, I am a loyal Hampton Inn guest, and would say this was equivalent to my stays at a Hampton Inn. But have to say, the staff are friendlier than those at the Hampton!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and it was quiet even though the pool was just below us!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Rhodella,

I would like to say thank you for your wonderful review, i am pleased to hear that my company was appreciated and welcomed, and i would like to express that i enjoyed every bit of it as well. It makes me proud to hear that our facility and great staff exceeded your expectations even with the loyalty that you have with the Hampton Inn. We all here hope to earn the same type of loyalty and we all look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for choosing La Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring for your lodging needs and we hope to see you soon.

La Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I had to spend the night in Sebring, FL on business and after checking several sites chose La Quinta. I must say it was better than expected. Everything seemed so nice and new I thought the motel had just opened. It turns out that it's been open for 5 years. The room was large and nicely decorated. There were no signs of wear. I didn't feel the need to keeps shoes or socks on while walking around the room. In short, if you have to spend the night in Sebring ...this is the place.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Alan E
Dear Alan,

First I would like to thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn for your stay here in Sebring and I am very pleased to hear that your stay here was more than expected. We take a lot of pride in our wonderful hotel and always enjoy hearing reviews that express the comfort found in our accommodations. We look forward to your next visit and truly appreciate you for choosing La Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring for your lodging needs.

Medford, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My family and I stayed at the Sebring, FL location just last month and we were VERY pleased with the hotel and staff. The entire place was extremely neat and clean; but the best part was the staff.. Everyone there made us feel very welcome and were not only professional, but extremely courteous and kind to everyone. They went out of their way to talk to us and make us feel welcome there. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in the area.. A must stay!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Kim P
Dear Kim,

Thank you so much for your kind review, it really makes me proud of the team we have here at La Quinta when we have this type of response from a valued guest. We are very pleased to hear that your stay was a memorable one, and we sincerely do hope that we get the opportunity to keep demonstrating the high level of customer service that we offer here at our wonderful hotel. We truly appreciate you for choosing La Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring for your lodging needs and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Edinboro, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The staff could bot have been friendlier or more accommodating. The hotel is relatively new, very clean and well taken care of. Also the location. right as we drove into Sebring, was so convenient. Will definitely stay here during our next visit!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Dennis S
Dear Dennis,

We are glad to hear that your stay was accommodating and pleasant and we appreciate your kind review regarding our wonder staff. We do take a great deal of pride in our lovely hotel, and making sure that we provide a high level of customer service to all our valued guest. We all thank you for allowing us to accommodate your lodging needs and look forward to your next visit.

Danielsville, Georgia
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Hotel was extremely clean and the staff super courteous. This is the best kept secret in Sebring. The linens were to die for. I wish I had them in my bedroom. Having a microwave and small refrigerator made our stay so much easier. Hot breakfast, and I'm talking about sausage and eggs plus the normal, was super.

Room Tip: No questions asked. Pets are always welcome.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Laura A
Dear Laura,

Thank you for your kind review about our wonderful hotel and staff, we are always happy to hear that all the pride and hard work that we put in to making sure our guest are completely accommodated is appreciated. We are sincerely grateful that you visited, and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn and Suites for your lodging needs and may you have a wonderful day.

La Quinta Inn and Suites in Sebring, FL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
Inn On The Lakes
Residence Inn Sebring
Residence Inn Sebring
#4 of 11 in Sebring
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring? Share your experiences!