“I reviewed previously as Chateau Elan”
Review of Esperante

Esperante
Ranked #14 of 152 Restaurants in Sebring
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Under New Management.Restaurant inside of the Chateau Elan Hotel by the Sebring International Raceway.
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Wanted to be sure that potential diners saw review even though I know restaurant as Chateau Elan. Sorry for the confusion.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I just realized that I forgot to review our Christmas Dinner at Chateau Elan. We had such a wonderful meal and enjoyed ourselves so much I apologize for not doing this sooner. We made our reservations with Christina who was very informative during my booking process; answering all my questions regarding prices, menu, attire, and hours. As it turned out, she was our waitress when we arrived for our dinner. She was great! And she and several of the other wait staff were dressed as elves for the holiday...cute, cute, cute!
The food was wonderful! The omelet bar, the seafood station, the bagel station, the salad bar, the main holiday buffet, the dessert offerings, and the many choices for teas and gourmet coffees. If you left hungry or disappointed, you had to have napping. They did offer bar service also.
We had a terrific time, wonderful meal and Christina was efficient and friendly. We are sorry that our schedules prohibit us from returning for Easter Sunday meal. We will return again!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

While staying at this hotel I spent a lot of time at the Hairpin Lounge. Great good and drinks and the staff there is outstanding! Kristina kept us laughing and having fun the entire time! Awesome girl. Anyone coming here should definitely ask for her. Best experience in the area by far.

3  Thank Sebringpat
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Spent some time in Sebring and visited every restaurant around. Esperante was by far my favorite. The food and the staff were outstanding!

4  Thank RonBurgundy76
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at The Chateau. Ate in both the restaurant and Bar. Exceptional service from everyone I came in contact with. Special mentions to Lacey and Lexy in the restaurant and Key Key and Kati at the bar.
The supervisor Jessie was also very attentive and helpful in all areas that I saw.

1  Thank Kentucky6994