“Seafood was Delightful and Beautifully served!”

Chicanes Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 142 Restaurants in Sebring
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a casual elegant experience at the best restaurant in Sebring, Chicanes, complete with romantic lakeside views in a festive atmosphere. One of Sebring's favorite dining establishments, Chicanes can make your special occasion a memorable one.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Cannot complain about the flavor and presentation of the meal. The server was very efficient and courteous. The Manager stopped by to check on us as well. We were celebrating our anniversary as were our friends and we were pleasantly surprised to receive a beautiful plate with the years of marriage,our names, and a Creme brulee to die for! Made the evening very special for all of us. Only concern was the entrees seem overpriced a bit.

IOTLGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Chicanes Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Chicanes on Trip Advisor.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your Anniversary Dinner with us. If you are looking for a great value, we do offer our Bistro Menu daily with very great prices. The menu is available on our website. We look forward to having you back!

There are newer reviews for Chicanes Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Ever since I move here I have heard that this is one of the only fine dining establishments in the county. I have heard rave reviews. So I finally decided to check it out for myself. Now that Yanni's is closed which I did like very much I wanted to know there is something upper scale nearby and I don't have to drive to Orlando or Tampa to enjoy fine dining. Having worked in fine dining for years myself I will admit that I am very critical. That being said. I wouldn't say we were welcomed warmly. Ok. This I have experienced at a lot of places in this town. We were sat at a booth with a view of the lake which was very grimy looking. Certainly not their fault but it was gross to look at. So I looked around and saw that the place really needs some paint and cleaning-deep cleaning. The floor under the booth across from us which was vacant had trash and looked un swept or vacuumed. Ok. Now our server was really great. I don't remember her name but she was a highlight of the evening. She was very helpful and attentive. The other bad thing about our seating was we were placed next to someone with really bad odor. I noticed immediately and wanted to move as there were many open booths but my guest was embarrassed. I just wanted to eat without that smell. When the couple got up to leave you could see blood oozing out of the person's shirt. I don't know what was going on there but that was an appetite killer. Now to the food: Appetizer - Crab Oval, was very good. Just one though. Ok size. $12 bucks for one. Too expensive in my opinion. Entree's - Supreme Christina- my guest seemed to really like it. I had the Pork Schnitzel and it was cooked perfectly however it was not seasoned. I had to shake salt and pepper on it which is not good with something that is already fried. The seasoning should be inside & out. I might try them again. I might not.

IOTLGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Chicanes Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on trip advisor. Here at Chicanes, we aim to exceed your expectations, which is why; I am disappointed to hear about your experience. We would love to have you have you back to give us another try. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to handle your reservation at eventplanner@innonthelakes.com.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We are a business here in Sebring that have been using Chicane's for financial seminars that we hold twice a month! I must say the event coordinator, the room, the service and the food is OUTSTANDING! If I had to rate the experience as a "whole" on a scale of 1-10 they would get a 10! Tracy (even coordinator) is absolutely amazing and seamless when it comes to making the plans. The "Royal Palm" room is the biggest banquet room they have (holding 50) and it was set and dressed to the "T". Any changes that needed to be made were done-so with a gracious attitude and taken care of immediately. And Debbie, our banquet server.....I just cannot say ENOUGH about her. She treated us like we were family and went far above and beyond the call of any "server". She makes us feel like OUR event is her main priority, EVERY TIME, like it was her own event. We have already secured our events with Chicane's through the end of the year. At this point, we see no need to even consider another facility. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

IOTLGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Chicanes Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Annie,
Thank you for taking the time to share you Chicanes experience on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words and repeat business. It is such a pleasure hosting your group and we look forward to having you back! Thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We tried the bar and ended up staying for drinks and dinner. The bartender was professional, entertaining and the food was excellent. We left totally impressed with the entire experience. Great little bar area with a fun atmosphere.

IOTLGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Chicanes Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to share your comments on trip advisor. We appreciate your kind words regarding our bar staff. Thank you for your patronage, we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

quick service and friendlly staff. Located within the hotel. If you are poolside, you need to tell the staff you are there and need service...they won't come ask.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your return.