Still the place to stay if you're going to the race track. I always get a room overlooking turn 7 (the hairpin) and that's reason enough to stay there. The staff is another reason to stay there. Everyone has a smile on their face and is helpful. It's as if they were "Disney" trained.
Breakfast was good but they can use a larger menu selection for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly constructed luxury hotel located on the hairpin turn of the Sebring International Raceway offering the Esperante Restaurant, Hairpin Lounge, Chateau Elan Day Spa, and 4000 sq. ft. of Banquet Space. We honor the iPrefer program for the leisure traveler and meeting planner. Located in Florida's Heartland with golf, fishing, hiking, bicycling and horseback riding nearby. The Chateau Elan Hotel and Conference Center where you'll find honest, uncomplicated comfort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Hotel And Conference Center
- Chateau Elan Hotel Sebring
- Four Points Sebring
- Sebring Sheraton
- Sebring Four Points