“Fantastic Cuban food.......”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States
“Fantastic Cuban food.......”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We ordered the large Cuban sandwiches with black beans, and the beans are the best I have ever had. My husband ordered the stuffed potato and he raved about it. The owner was very warm and friendly, which made our meal special. We finished our meal sharing a Homemade Coconut Flan which was the best dessert I have every had. We will be going back soon. Very enjoyable.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sue F

“Great Cubans!!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We were passing by and thought a Cuban sandwich sounded good, have always heard they had good ones and they did, takes a little bit to make, but well worth the wait. We will definitely stop here again!!!

2 Thank Luludill
michigan
“Home cooked meal”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I'm Cuban and I now about food and this great food. Freshly cooked. I will recommend this to anyone going to Sebring

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Hernan1
Sebring, Florida
“I would recommend to anybody!”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I love trying new things, so this was my first time having Cuban food. Nelli's is a wonderful little family run restaurant. The service was great and they welcomed you in like an old friend. I had a steak with rice, beans, and fried plantains. Good prices and authentic. Stop by and you'll see!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Gingergirl221
“Great Cuban food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

Each visit has been a great taste treat. Must try the grilled chicken. This is a family owned restaurant that serves great food. For desert try the flan or creamy rice pudding.