“I wish I didn't have to rate it was terrible!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #28 of 143 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 May 2013

It's sad to pay 8.99 for a salad when they barely have anything to to add on to the salad at the bar. Not Happy at all!!! Never again last and final time I will ever eat at Ruby Tuesdays here in Sebring, FL.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Good chain. Fresh and tasty food. Once they made a change to a menu item and I was not informed. Manager didn't seem to care. Usually good service.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Visited last night - 2 for 1 coupons given out. ( We didn't have one) but apparently they did not have enought staff. Ordered chicken it looked like it had stayed under the warming light. Took 1 1/2 hours to get served.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Great choices, good prices and fresh food. Love the biscuits and nice choice of salad items and fresh veggies with dinner. Appreciate Nelson -as he has been our waiter several times. Nice combination of things that add up to a great casual dining experience!

Reviewed 8 March 2013

This is probably the 6th or 7th time going there for dinner, it is awesome. We went last week with friends and sat in the bar area, service was great. Wish I could remember our server's name, he was polite, informed and efficient. I got the seafood trio, it is devine, you get a small lobster tail, 3 shrimp grilled and a crab cake made with jumbo lump blue crab, plus 2 sides, all for $18.99. Everything was cooked perfectly! My husband got the steak and lobster combo and he raved about it. The only thing I would not get next time is the salad bar, althought it has ample fixings, the line is very long, maybe two of them are in order during the season. Very pleased with this restaurant, it is now my favorite place to eat!

1  Thank Cookie K