“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Sebring, Florida
“Dinner”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We normally don't eat at Ruby Tuesday. Our experiences in the past weren't bad, just never met our expectations. We received a gift card and decided to use it instead of passing it along. I got a surf and turf dinner that set the record for the smallest lobster I have been ever served and the rawest. The steak was raw which my grandson would have liked, however raw surf and turf was not what I wanted. Next time, I will pass gift cards to someone else and go chinese

• Visited December 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent noon-hour salad bar”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We went to the Sebring Ruby Tuesday's on a Monday at about 1:30 in the afternoon. Good parking. Although they were not very busy our server seemed pressed to find time for us, but she never slowed down on the job, perhaps they were just slightly under staffed.
My companion had their hamburger platter and reported the hamburger (ordered medium-well) to be excellent as were the french fries which were well cooked and a generous portion. Coffee for both was excellent although we had some trouble getting a refill due to the apparent staffing problem earlier noted.
I went with soup and salad. The soup was cheese broccolli, and was one of the tastiest soups I have ever been served in a restaurant. I was tempted to tell them to skip the salad bar and just give me another bowl of that soup! Common sense prevailed and I went to the salad bar. While the salad plates are of a normal size for such a venue, I was unable to get a sample of everything on the plate on the first trip through the salad bar. There is a terrific selection, including some salad dishes that are a mixed salad in themselves. The second trip through allowed me to sample the other items. I used two different salad dressings on each trip through, but that still made me pass up a number that I would have liked to sample since they offer eight different dressings plus oil & vinegar, with croutons and sunflower seeds to add at the end, along with the bacon bits that appeared to be real bacon fresh cooked for the purpose.
This was not our first trip to this operation, but it seeemed quite improved from our last experience. We will be back. Total bill, taxes included, was $27.56 for the two of us, before tip.

• Visited December 2013
florida
“Giving it 4 stars because of the food not the service”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and I ate here recently. We have eaten at this location before and had better service. The young man who seated us was not friendly and did not smile. Our waitress was ok at best. She was prompt to take the order but the food was SLOW getting out. She did not return to refill drinks, offer napkins, or anything else. The food was tasty. We enjoyed their new pretzel burgers and they were good. The water here tastes funny so we ordered sodas. I would eat here again only for the food and definitely not the service.

• Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“Salad bar”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Love the salad bar. Very fresh, lots of different options, and at a good value. Most meals you can add a salad bar to it for cheap. The restaurant has been redesigned, very clean and trendy look to it.

• Visited August 2013
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Everything we had was very good, awesome waitress who took great care of us, the menu has light meals that you can choose from, would go back again

• Visited July 2013