“Good times good food great service”

Caddyshack Bar & Grille
Ranked #20 of 151 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

When your there ask for Tosh she is a great server. Fast and efficient.

Food and atmosphere are the best combination in Sebring. Really good appetizers/bar food.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

In an area that pretty much has nothing other than chain restaurants this place isn't bad. Pretty much standard appetizers, burgers and steaks. They do offer up some seafood and the beer selection isn't bad.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The people are friendly enough. The place has a varied menu with low end priced items and some high priced items. The decor is very confusing. The serve raw oysters but I am not keen on the idea of ordering them from this place. I just went for the second time in 4 months and this time was better. I have had the shrimp quesadila. It was nothing to be excited about. This time I had the chicken wrap. which should be called the chicken Cesar wrap since the wrap is doused in Cesar dressing. Thank goodness there Cesar dressing is very good. The fries are the big fat steak cut ones and I don't like them anywhere. My guest had the baked lasagna which she found very enjoyable. We did order cocktails. They had a Friday night special of Captain Morgan's rum for 3 dollars which is a good buy. The rum and Coke's were nicely prepared. This place is spectacular but OK from time to time.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I had the fried catfish, my husband had the smothered ground sirloin. We were both very happy with our meals, Good value with the homecooked taste. Server was helpful and friendly. We would go back if we were in the area again.

2  Thank Noeljan52
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The hotel I stayed (Residence Inn) at highly recommended this restaurant. I've had better food but it was good, quick and close by. I would go there again if I was in the area.

1  Thank Jon B