“Best burger ever!”
Review of Oishii Burger - CLOSED

Oishii Burger
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Best burger you'll eat; service is fast and friendly. I really enjoy their binto box as well. Never had a bad meal here and food is always cooked to perfection. Can't wait for them to open up in Avon Park.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Gotta' have a Oishii burger every time I visit there. So yummy and different. Fries are some of the best too...nice and crispy and cooked to perfection.Service is always great, so helpful, friendly and courteous. Brought out free ice cream..next time I will order some it was so creamy. Not a fancy place, but always clean, and busy!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We had the best burger ever at Oishii lBurger. The service was fast (you place your order as you enter the restaurant) and you could choose the famous Ouishii burger or build your own or you could order a more traditional Japanese/Americanized meal. My son got the more traditional meal and really enjoyed it. The owner was exceptionally friendly and generous. He brought us a plate of fresh fruit. He buys his ingredients locally including the beef and makes his own sauces.

2  Thank Shookercooker
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We love a good burger but not Oishii Burgers. We tried this place once and have not been back since. Our food was cold, the burgers were mediocre and not presented well. The service was sloppy.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My wife and I visited here the first time in July 2013. We had been told their Oshi Burger was very good. Having spent 25 + years in the burger business I would rate their burger as a 4 out of 10 and my wife agrees. The sauce is a personal taste thing I guess, we both thought it was disgusting with a very strange after taste. Way too expensive and they served us stone cold over held fries. Probably a place for painters and plumbers but not if you are looking for a quality burger !!!

1  Thank James M