“Fantastic Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Florida
“Fantastic Lunch”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I visit this restaurant a minimum of once a week. It never disappoints. I have had most of the menu items and it is all delicious. The place is very clean and the owners are great!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank CCTER

Sebring, Florida
“Clean place, good people, great food!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband and I listed this as one of the few selected places we go to in Sebring. It is always so clean and the couple running the place are soooo nice. I always go for their taco salad (which always seems bigger each time I go there!) and a small coconut, pineapple muffin on the side....love it!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank tantrika16
Avon Park, Florida
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My first time today for lunch at this darling cafe for lunch with the girls. Beachy decor and spotless! Excellent quality made sandwiches. I had the Nepenthe - a piled high roast beef sandwich with zesty horseradish, tomato, onion and lettuce on ciabatta bread with a side of the best homemade potato salad I have ever had. All my friends had the French Drip, the Reuben, and the Grilled Ham and Apple with raisins, melted swiss on rye. .

• Visited March 2014
Ft. lauderdale, fl
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Really good food. Sandwiches and salads are excellent. The "Blue Bull" and the "Chicken and Grape Salad" are favorites. We eat here every time we are in town. The owners are experienced and are the nicest folks in town.

• Visited February 2014
Cochranton
“Good Lunch spot”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We have eaten here 3 times and it has been consistently good. Very good burger and fries. Mediocre fish and OK roast beef (was a bit salty to my taste). Husband loves the reuben w/3 bean side.
Very clean and friendly order taker (owner?). Wear a sweater cause it is REALLY cold in there! That is about my only complaint.

• Visited January 2014