“YUM”
Review of Lakeview Restaurant & Lounge - CLOSED

Lakeview Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Love the food, the location and the staff. Nothing bad to say at all!!! We're still talking about the blueberry pie.

There are newer reviews for Lakeview Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I have been many times and it is always good, service is fair, price is moderate, conveniently located and clean. Plenty of choices. I will go every chance I get, a local restaurant, not a chain..

Reviewed 17 July 2012

We ate here twice because we liked the food and the service so much. Looking forward to eating there again.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

A couple of ex-military friends and I have decided THIS is the place to have our bi-monthly breakfast. Top quality food prepared perfectly and served quickly and courteously. My only complaint is, "I can't eat it all"!