“A Nice Break for Toddlers to Tweens”

Childrens Museum of The Highlands
Ranked #7 of 26 things to do in Sebring
Sebring, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Nice Break for Toddlers to Tweens”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

The museum staff always has a smile. For just a few dollars, we can get out of the heat or rain and spend an afternoon playing. I've even been know to try the climbing maze myself.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Meredith L

Avon Park, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun”
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My kids love to go to the museum!! Everytime we pass by .. they say. oh mom.. can we go to the museum today!! Its good to have somewhere to go other than the park!! I think the grocery store is their favorite!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tiffany S
Orlando, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Kinda run down”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This musueum is really run down and they do not keep up with maintenance. It is dirty in my opinion. But it is the only children's museum in Highlands County (Sebring). So there is no other options. Been there, done that, won't return.

Visited May 2012