“Wonderful experience”
Review of Taste of India - CLOSED

Taste of India
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Southern and Northern Indian cuisine.A private room available for conferences or parties.Lunch Buffet with dine in, take out, delivery, catering on all occasions.Dinner menu offers wide selection of choices from different regions and tastes. Wine and Indian/ domestic beers available.
Reviewed 9 September 2013

All I can say is great food and friendly staff. It is very clean, authentic, and great tasting Indian food. The menu changes when having the lunch buffet but everything is always good. The owner / staff are always there to greet you with a smile and excellent service. The bread is amazing! This is a must stop when in Sebring and looking for something out of the ordinary.

1  Thank ChasF50
Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time, to review us, we look forward to see you again and our pleasure to prepare delightful meal for you and your family.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I just bought a house in Sebring found this wonderful restarant the owner George was very helpful and quit pleasent to talk to. will be going there on a regular basis.

Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We just got back from a weekend in Sebring and lucked out with a groupon for Taste of India. This was hands down the best Indian restaurant i have been to. The owners make you feel at home and make sure you know they can accommodate any request as all the food is made to order. I only wish I had time to go back before I had to go home. I drive to St Pete a few times a year and will now make the Sebring route the way to go so i can stop and try the Lunch buffet.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here while visiting Sebring and were blown away!! For starters, the owner and staff are very knowledgeable and friendly and helped us make our choices. I had the Curry Fish with medium heat and it was fantastic. My wife had the Chicken Balti and she loved it! We also had the garlic bread and it was delicious, as well. We finished off our meals with their homemade pistachio ice cream. We were completely satisfied with everything and agreed that this is one of the best meals we have ever had!!

1  Thank WVhikers
Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Everytime I visit this restaurant it is always a treat, never had a bad meal here. Owners always meet you with a smile and very friendly, make you feel at home. This restaurant is a must try for those who have never visited, you will be hooked.

Will be back again soon!

Shaji G, Owner at Taste of India, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013