“A lovely coffee shop on the US27”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Sebring
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My favorite stop on US27 is in Sebring and I always make sure I stop by at this Starbucks. It never disappoints me. Clean, calm, comfortable, nice coffee, nice snacks, nice chairs, nice people and free wi-fi. Awesome!

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I have been to this Starbucks regularly for years and sometimes hang out to use wifi and nibble with my coffee. There are some healthy choices, which is what I look for. The last two trips were a bit frustrating because I have finally switched to decaf and was still able to enjoy the holiday blend that's SO good. I purchased mine at another Starbucks. This Starbucks was out of decaf and I was told to come back the following week. I did and they had not replenished the decaf. I was very disappointed. I then purchased a decaf Americano which I had been very happy with from other Starbucks. This one was surprisingly too week. I will know to ask for an extra shot next time at this location. Hopefully they will also soon carry bags of the new Italian roast in decaf, which I see is now available online.

1  Thank luckydotty
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Always stop there on our trips to Sebring. The service is always fast and friendly. My coffee is always on the mark.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Our local Sebring Starbucks is a pleasure to experience. It is such a convenient location right on US 27 and it is always a welcome treat to go inside or use the drive through. Manager Marie is exceptionally friendly and efficient and her employees follow her excellent example. Thank you Sebring Starbucks! You frequently make my day!

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I love Starbucks. It is great that they have opened this location in Sebring as they do not have many high quality coffee shops in town. They offer free wi-fi and have a drive through at this location as well.