“Good Food, Great Service, Nasty Water”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #87 of 142 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Lake Placid, Florida
“Good Food, Great Service, Nasty Water”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The food is good, the service great.....but the water is nasty! Chili's can surely afford a water system or service such as Culligans!

Visited March 2014

“Great service”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The hostess and waitress were bend-over-backwards nice. They brought the kids food out first which was helpful for my husband and I. The only downside, my texmex bowl was supposed to be mild and something very spicy found it's way to my bowl. Otherwise it was a good experience.

Visited March 2014
Hillsboro, Texas, United States
“Lunch at Chili's”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Went to Chili's for lunch after church on Sunday. Although relatively crowded, we got in within 5 minutes of waiting. The service was mediocre because we had to ask other waitresses for help. My mother's ribs were cold and we had to send them back. I ordered the honey chipotle chicken crispers and wished I hadn't. They weren't very good at all. The waiter wasn't quick to fill out glasses. He also said that we could pay at the table after the meal with a new system they are trying out. Everything went well on the use of the system until the receipt printed out----no ink in the machine and there wasn't anything printed on the receipt. Overall, not a very good visit.

• Visited January 2014
Sebring, Florida
“Great food!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Chili's has a great atmosphere that makes it easy to want to go eat and relax with friends. The "2 for $20" feature is great, with some really great options to choose from. I do not drink alcohol, so that does not appeal to me. even the desserts are great.

• Visited December 2013
Sebring, Florida
“A Fiasco topped with horrible food”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband and I visited our local Chili's for a quiet Sunday morning lunch (around 11:15). It had been a while since we've been to this Chili's and now we remember why we quit going. We sat in a booth in the bar area but all the way across the room from the bar. After we had ordered our meal a man came in and seated himself at the bar. He immediately began talking very loudly and sounded under the influence of something other than diet coke. He kept getting louder and louder and suddenly yelled at me even though I wasn't looking at him. My husband took care of the matter (verbally) and then the guy came over to our table to "apologize" at which point my husband made it very certain to him what he was to do. Our server came over and assisted us in moving to a different part of the restaurant. My husband ordered the fajitas with shrimp, beef, and chicken. He tasted the shrimp and said it wasn't good so I tried it. It was RUINED. I had the California Flat bread which I expected to be crispy. Wrong...it was soggy and disgusting. The manager came to our table and apologized and subtracted my husband's fajitas from our check. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we don't get sick. One other issue was the lack of cleanliness of the restaurant as evidenced by the dirty glass doors and windows. Even though they had not been open very long when we got there, the doors were covered in fingerprints from the past week. The windows were covered with smears and were not clean either. Our server was very nice and could not control what happened to us and the manager was considerate also. However, the man at the bar should have been asked to leave. Needless to say, we will never return to this Chili's ever.

• Visited January 2014