“Horrible food, bad service, and they have the nerve to post things about God.”
Review of Zeno's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zeno's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Horrible food, bad service, and they have the nerve to post things about God.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I went here thinking I could get some good NY stlye pizza. Boy was I wrong I ordered a 12 inch regular cheese I was told was on special. I paid $9 when regular menu cost is only $8.75. I did not get an itemized reciept. I ordered a fountain drink , the pizza and an order of zepoles and it came to $16. The food was not good and the sadest thing is these people profess to be Christians with slogans "like praise the Lord" and "see you in church." If they are they should fire the dishonest people working there since they are represting them and should do true believers a favor and stop professing to be Christians since they aremaking a bad name for his people with their bad service and food.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank james a

Avon Park, Florida
“Florindino's is Great”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Contrary to a few of the reviews I just read, the Floridino's menu is great and offers a nice variety of selection from which to choose (and this doesn't mean the former menu was bad). I feel the new menu offerings are more in line with today's tastes.

The calzone sandwich is almost a full meal in itself and the pizza was yummy!

• Visited June 2013
Central Florida, Florida
“Now called FLORIDINO'S and is now a franchise restaurant. NOT GOOD!”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The menu is not the same since the place turned into a franchise. I ordered a philly cheese steak sandwich and it came burnt. The bread was burnt and the meat was burnt to the point where it looked and tasted like beef jerky. I sent the item back and they replaced it with another burnt sandwich. I finally ordered the Chicken Ceasar salad as my replacement meal. There were tomatoes in the salad. It had no ingredients that would make it a Ceasar salad. Even the dressing was something other than Ceasar. By this time I gave up. The waitress was nice and they only made me pay for the salad but I will not be going back. If I want chicken wings and poor italian will go to Pizza Hut.

My friend did have a spinach calzone that she liked...so maybe if you go you should stick to pizza or calzones.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD MENU!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank GreenGables78
Avon Park, Florida, United States
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I had a calzone and it was great! I love the atmosphere and the respect that you get when you walk in. It a great little mom and pop Italian joint.

• Visited March 2013
Sebring, Florida
“Average food”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

The smell when you enter Zeno's is inviting. However, we found the food to be mediocre. My pizza was just OK. I preferred the white sauce but they said there would be an upcharge. Really? Honestly, I prefer Domino's pizza. My husband had the meatball sub which he had to send back because it was cool. Also, he said the meatballs were much too spicey. The service was alright, nothing extra. We ate there because the location was convenient but we will drive on down the road next time.

• Visited February 2013