“Not even open”

Add it.
Blue Crab
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Were looking forward to dining there but had to opt for another place because this one was a ghost town.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

Great food, good service, excellent price! We went three times during our stay. My husband love the liver. Easy to find.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

First time I went there we got their chicken wing . They were great . I like to have a drink at the bar while i'm waiting for my food. music to listen to. The next time we had steamed shrimp. It's great with a nice cold beer. I'll keep going back.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

We got take outs from Blue Crab. Mine was supposed to be soup- but there was a Yucky ball of powder in the soup. Tasted like it could have been flour or chicken bouillon. Not getting food from there again.

2  Thank Dorothy B
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Specials are a great deal and very good. Service was top notch. We all enjoyed our evening.