Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sebring
US$79
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskexecutive suitewifi worked greatroom was clean and comfortablequiet locationa great staymicrowave and fridgestaff went out of their waychange roomsdesk staffhot waternext morninggreat jobwould stay againrace trackmaritzafl
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We stayed here this past weekend to visit someone in the Sebring hospital. The reason we were there was not ideal, however the hotel was very nice. We were happy with the price, the facility, and the breakfast. We had great service and have nothing bad to say about the hotel. The breakfast was a bit overcooked (eggs and ham were a little hard), but my husband said the taste was ok. There was a big breakfast selection and we were happy to have it included. If we ever had a need to stay in Sebring again, this is where we would stay.

Room Tip: We liked being on the back side of the hotel facing the quiet grass/pond area.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2013

My family and I recently spent a night at this Holiday Inn. It was our first time in Sebring. When I entered the lobby I was impressed by how large and clean it was, with plenty of comfortable furniture. Coffee and tea was also set up in the lobby 24/7.

We had a 2 queen bed room facing the back of the hotel per my request. I was greeted as a Priority Club member. The lady at the front desk was nice and polite and quickly checked me in. Our room was comfy and very clean. Beds made up to perfection. The bathroom was a little larger than most hotels and had shelving for amenities, which was nice because that freed up the counter space around the sink. Tub was nice with grab bars. Plenty of towels. I did notice a couple of hairs in the tub when I went to bathe my son later that day. Other than that, everything was clean in the bathroom and in our room. We had a microwave and fridge in the room which is a must for my family. A big plus!

My family used the outdoor pool. It was small and very warm, and they enjoyed it. No hot tub. Breakfast had a nice variety of hot and cold foods. Plenty of food, juice and coffee. The attendant was visible the whole time and kept the area clean and stocked. The biscuits seemed a little less than fresh, but the sausage gravy was excellent! Thick and hot and very tasty. Something for everyone. You could even make your own fresh pancakes.

We all slept well in the room. Comfy beds and no noise issues. This hotel is right behind a Denny's and in back of the hotel is a large empty field. Appears to be a newer property. Plenty of free parking and well lit parking lot.

Our only real issue was the morning of check out. After leaving the room a couple of times and returning to it with no issues, around 11 am our keys no longer worked for our room. The lady at the desk was helpful and reprogrammed my key, but it still did not work. I had to return yet again to the front desk to see why I could not get into my room, and I was given a new key and an attendant came upstairs with me to make sure my door opened this time. She was prepared to open it if needed. My husband's key did not open our room door either at that point, even though he just used it to get into the side door of the hotel from the pool area. Very strange situation and inconvenient. I was locked out of my room and had to make 2 trips down to the lobby before I could get into my room. Check out was noon. We were not in our room past that time so I don't know why our keys stopped working at 11 am. Staff was quick to help and we did get into our room with my new key. We checked out as planned right after that.

We would stay here again if we return to Sebring.

Room Tip: We faced the back and we liked it. We were on the 2nd floor and did not notice any noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ohiomrspj
Reviewed 16 January 2013

everything was in excellent condition and the breakfast selections were well prepared. the bathroom deserves special mention because of the non-slip tub, equipped with two saftey grab bars and the thoughtful arrangement of the shelf space. and, everything functioned perfectly.

Room Tip: no selection required -- the hotel is not close to the highway so that every room will be quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We stayed two nights at the HI in Sebring. It was comfortable and clean. The free breakfast was good and adequate. The two draw backs were the small pool towels and the lack of a jacuzzi. All HIE have small pool towers.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Super clean, updated hotel. Very comfortable beds and pillows. Well lighted parking area, we did not have to worry about parking our vehicle with trailor and motorcycle on it from theft. Nice breakfast was included, many choices. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple