“Winter Get-Away!”

Residence Inn Sebring
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Reviewed 18 April 2012

When we first walked into our room we were 'Amazed' at the beautifully decorated room! Everything at the hotel was top-notch, including the plentiful breakfast that was offered!
Our room was on the third floor with a view of the pool and it was so...nice to sit and relax out on the balcony, and observe the activity on the lake across from the hotel!
We came back to Sebring, FL after visiting two years ago and absolutely falling in love with the area. In fact, We are hoping to make this our escape from the cold 'Iowa' winters!:)
We do know that when we return for a visit we will definitely stay at this hotel!
Jim & Cindy- Decorah, IA

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Thank you for making your very first TA review about your recent stay with us! I'm so glad you were able to relax and enjoy yourself here, and do hope you will be able to spend more warm time here in the years to come. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you come to Sebring.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Sebring

Reviewed 11 April 2012

I made our reservation a month in advance. When I talked to the reservation person she said we could have a first level room when I discussed with her that we would be bringing our dog. When we checked in, we were told that they didn't promise room location and we were not given a room on the first floor. When we checked out, they added an additional pet fee that I understood was already in the quoted rate. I went to the manager to discuss, and she was very condescending in her discussion with me and I walked away.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

I am very sorry you were unhappy with the service and accommodations you received here during you recent stay. Please accept my sincere apologies, and know that I will use your review in discussion and training to improve our operation. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee the specific location of a room prior to arrival, and we do our best to fulfill all guest requests whenever we can, based on availability and other factors. We love welcoming pets here, and we do charge a small fee, in addition to the regular room rate. I'm sorry for any confusion on this point. I hope you will consider giving us another chance to earn your respect and trust the next time you are in Sebring.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Not all hotels are alike...this one is exceptional!! The hotel is very well maintained, the staff and service is first-class. Everyone whom I had the pleasure of dealing with was helpful, friendly and knowledgable. 'Nice place to come home to!!' We look forward to returning soon. Thanks to all the staff for making our vacation that much more relaxing and enjoyable!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karol K

Thank you very much for your stay and for taking the time to write and post your review. When our guests feel "at home" here, we feel great, and I will share your comments with the rest of the team as positive recognition of jobs well done. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are here.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

We chose this hotel as our temporary housing in Sebring, Florida and it was great! The hotel is very well maintained and clean. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. Housekeeping kept everything clean and made our stay delightful. Our housekeeping staff was Regina, Tashalee, Martelina, Elsa and Maricela. Maintenance attended to anything quickly and efficiently. Thanks Ruben. Breakfast was always hot and ready thanks to Debra and Ray. The management team, Leila and Nicole, included our girls in the decorating of the Christmas tree and made us feel very welcomed. Lets not forget the front desk staff, Christian, Connie and Alex who asked about our day everyday. Our stay here, when concluded, will be about 60 days and they made everything so easy and comforting. Highly recommended! Thanks for everything!

Room Tip: It doesn't matter, 1 or 2 bedrooms, all the rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Nathalia R
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2011

Outstanding review, if you don't mind me agreeing with you! Thanks so much for choosing us and for taking the time to recognize everyone here for the good jobs we love doing. We really enjoy you and your family - this place won't be the same when you are gone. I hope that when you move to your permanant home, you won't be a stranger, and will stop by to say hi now and then. Best wishes for a wonderful 2012.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

Hotel is very clean, from the moment you walk into the lobby. Staff are so friendly and makes your stay perfect. Breakfast was hot and good choices. Only thing hot oatmeal wasnever replaced when it ran out and there was still anoher hour to go.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Cjava1
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2011

I'm sorry about not replenishing the oatmeal, please accept my apologies. We sometimes miscalculate either (or both) the initial quantity to prepare, or the time it takes to make more, and I will use your comments to improve our service so this doesn't happen again.Thanks for taking the time to review and rate us. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you the next time you are in Sebring.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

Hotel was very modern and clean. The room was well appointed and modern. On the side facing the highway, the balcony only has a tiny view of the larger lake, but mostly a view of the roofline and highway. Could not hear the highway in the room at all. Breakfast was not great, but pretty standard for this class of hotel. The hot coffee provided all day was great though!
Staff was very nice, internet worked well. My biggest complaint is that the television is a nice new LCD TV, but they have only standard def stations. Many of the stations came in fuzzy too. This is not unique to the hotel, but I cannot believe they would spend all that money on nice TVs and pair it up with the same sub-par hotel cable system that everyone has. Not a lot to do in Sebring, so good TV kind of a must for business travelers.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank nrc21224
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Thank you for staying with us and posting your comments. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the television programming in your room. I agree that HDTV is the way to go, and our local provider is constantly adding more HD channels, which we add as soon as they are available. I will also review the proper procedures for programming the TVs to recieve and display the stations correctly. Please stop by to check us out the next time you are in town, and we can also share some of the more interesting activities in our area. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you here.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

My husband and two of his friends went fishing this past weekend and the first and only place they wanted to stay was Residence Inn Sebring. My husband and the guys had a great time and they were so happy to stay in a place where they could cook dinner when they returned from fishing. The hotel staff, especially Alexander, take care of you. He was there when we visited before. It is great to see the same staff when you return. Breakfast was wonderful like before too. This is the place to stay in Sebring!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank DessertsDivaFL
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2011

Thank you so much for your repeat visits and for writing and positn your comments, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. Alexander is one of our best and inspires all of us to do our best for every guest, every day. I'll be sure he received the recognition he deserves for making such a good impression on you and your group. Please let us know when you will be back so we can thank you in person.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
Inn On The Lakes
Inn On The Lakes
#1 of 11 in Sebring
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Holiday Inn Express Sebring
Quality Inn & Suites Sebring
Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid

Been to Residence Inn Sebring? Share your experiences!