“Best place to stay in Sebring!”

Residence Inn Sebring
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Miami Shores, FL
“Best place to stay in Sebring!”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Normally I stay at La Quinta BUT they do not accept ThankYouPoints from Visa so they made me a reservation at the Residence Inn. I was a little apprehensive, as I have two labs that come with me everywhere and there has never been a problem over there....
The front desk clerk and the General Manager spend 45 minutes with me making sure that my needs were met and that I was satisfied with my stay at their hotel.
The rooms are amazing! Actually more like an apartment than an ordinary hotel.... And, the complimentary breakfast was awesome. My parents actually came over on my last morning and ate with me THERE! LOL I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you and your four legged furry family members during your recent visit to Sebring, and for your strong recommendation. We do what ever we can to not only meet our guests' needs, and we always try to exceed their expectations, too. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Easley, SC
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Traveling back from Key West, FL to SC, we decided to go up the middle of the state. Since we're Marriott members, we always watch for hotels in this chain. We came upon Residence Inn in Sebring and what a pleasant, welcoming place! We had no reservations, but there were rooms available. We had a Studio, with full kitchen and a balcony overlooking both the lakes in town. The staff was very pleasant and helpful in offering places to dine that evening. We had dinner at Caddy Shack, less than 2 miles from the hotel. Our room was amazing, all the amenities of home, Well lit, clean and definitely comfy! In the morning we had breakfast in the lounge. I accidentally left my glasses there. We were about 3 hours down the road when I realized this. I called, talked with a staff member, who not only had my glasses, she remembered me. Since we didn't want to turn around and go back, they offered to mail them home. A small amount of paper work and my glasses arrived safe and sound on Christmas Eve. Great place to stay, will definitely take advantage when in the area again!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Marriott family of hotels, and for staying with us during your recent road trip home. I know how frustrating it can be to find you've left something behind, and I'm glad we were able to reunite you with your forgotten glasses before Christmas. I hope you will let us serve you here again soon.
Sebring, Florida
Reviewed 27 December 2012

This is my second extended stay at the Residence Inn in Sebring, Florida and I will definitely return! I am a traveling physician and would like to share the experience I had here. Throughout my stay, I have been treated with courtesy and respect from every member of the staff! My family visited during the Thanksgiving Holidays and they were given the same courtesy! This is an excellent place to stay; for me, it has been home away from home.
The Important aspects of my experience have been: exercise area, pet friendly (with cleanliness), suites with kitchen amenities, daily complementary breakfast, friendly staff and many complimentary services offered!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for your return visit, and for the work you do in our community. We want all our guests to be able to relax and enjoy themselves while they are with us, and your recognition of jobs well done by our team means a great deal to everyone here. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again on future visits.
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Reviewed 19 December 2012 via mobile

This is a very nice Residence Inn property located between two lakes. The hotel is atmosphere is pleasant and well kept. The staff was very professional and attentive to our needs. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, 20 December 2012
Thank you for posting your nice review and 5 star rating. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and look forward to welcoming you back and thanking you in person the next time you are in Sebring.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I stay in this chain most of the time when i can. The Sebring Residence in was the best one i have stayed in and I have seen a few. Rooms are very nicely appointed and in great shape. Very clean and the service was excellent. Kitchen and bathroom pretty nice too. Breakfast was decent, maybe just above average for what is usually offered in these extended stay type hotels. Definitely recommend for anyone that needs to be in Sebring for a few days .

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, 18 December 2012
Thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott family and Residence Inn brand of hotels, and for your recent stay with us and detailed review. We really appreciate your descriptions of our facilities and your strong recommendation. I hope you will let us serve you here again soon.
plantation
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We returned to Sebring for the December bicycle tour. This time we opted to stay at the Residence Inn instead of the Kenilworth Lodge - the HQ hotel (please see my prior review of the Kenilworth). For a few more dollars, this was a Much better option. We had the King studio suite: King bedroom, modern, large bathroom, Separate Living room, dining area, and kitchen. Patio with lake view. All new and modern. Standard free breakfast buffet. Thursday night free light dinner with beer and wine. The property was clean and modern. Good location on US 27 on Lake Jackson.

Room Tip: Lake view room
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank joePlantation
Thanks for giving us a try during your recent event in Sebring, and for sharing your comments. The Kenilworth Lodge in downtown Sebring is a historic hotel that offers a different experience than we do, situated here between two lakes, with easy access to everything in Sebring. I'm glad you were happy with your decision to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again soon.
Barrington, IL
Reviewed 9 December 2012

One of the nicest Residence Inn's we've stayed at, and exceptionally clean. As noted by others choose your location wisely - the lakeview is ok (distant) but the road noise and separation by the six lane highway is a bit much. Staff was very good with the night gentleman being fantastic on two separate requests. Breakfast was the only small downer - very greasy sausage, and potatoes which were not all that good - they have oatmeal, make your own waffles, and nice selection of fruit toppings. Nicely decorated for the holidays (Christmas tree). We thought the free bicycle usage was a nice touch!! It rained, so we did not get to the pool, but looked ok (maybe 20 years long).

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your recent stay and nice review. We are situated between Little Lake Jackson and Big Lake Jackson, so rooms on both sides of the hotel have lake views, but not of the same lake. I'm glad you were happy with the service we provided, and appreciate your recognition of jobs well done. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve here again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
Inn On The Lakes
Inn On The Lakes
#1 of 11 in Sebring
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Sebring
Quality Inn & Suites Sebring
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid

Been to Residence Inn Sebring? Share your experiences!