“Great Place”

Residence Inn Sebring
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Everyone was great and helpful. The manager went out of her way to accomadate us.

We were three couples and we were all in agreement. We will all go back again. The breakfast was very good and pleny of it.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

I am so glad you and your friends were happy with us, and really appreciate that you took the time to write and post your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back and thanking you in person again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

The Residence Inn offers a terrific view of the lake with abundant parking. A well-maintained property with comfortable common areas for meeting with friends on the patio and in the dining/living space.

The staff wow'd me with a personal greeting each day. The evening festivities are a nice touch. Breakfast was delicious with great variety of fresh fruit and protein as well as yummy breads.

Thanks for a terrific stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Thanks for the terrific review about your recent experience at our hotel. I'm so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you here again soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Lynn and I spent a couple of nights at The Residence Inn in Sebring while attending an event at Sebring race track. In the back of the hotel is a huge lake. We had a 2 bedroom suite with another couple during an event with our car club. The suite was immaculate. Each bedroom had a king bed and a very large bathroom. The living area included a nice kitchen area and living room with sofa, recliner and a dining room table with 4 chairs. We used the room to entertain other friends. It was quite comfortable. Breakfast is included. The only thing that we didn't like was that there was no overhang to unload luggage at the front of the hotel. We arrived in a light rain shower.

Room Tip: The hotel is 4 stories high, but there is an elevator. You might want a first floor room if you have...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for sharing your candid comments about your stay at our hotel. I agree that an overhang at the entrance would be nice, and understand your disappointment. I'm glad you were happy with your room and service during your visit, and hope you will give us another chance to serve you here again.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Normally I stay at La Quinta BUT they do not accept ThankYouPoints from Visa so they made me a reservation at the Residence Inn. I was a little apprehensive, as I have two labs that come with me everywhere and there has never been a problem over there....
The front desk clerk and the General Manager spend 45 minutes with me making sure that my needs were met and that I was satisfied with my stay at their hotel.
The rooms are amazing! Actually more like an apartment than an ordinary hotel.... And, the complimentary breakfast was awesome. My parents actually came over on my last morning and ate with me THERE! LOL I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you and your four legged furry family members during your recent visit to Sebring, and for your strong recommendation. We do what ever we can to not only meet our guests' needs, and we always try to exceed their expectations, too. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Traveling back from Key West, FL to SC, we decided to go up the middle of the state. Since we're Marriott members, we always watch for hotels in this chain. We came upon Residence Inn in Sebring and what a pleasant, welcoming place! We had no reservations, but there were rooms available. We had a Studio, with full kitchen and a balcony overlooking both the lakes in town. The staff was very pleasant and helpful in offering places to dine that evening. We had dinner at Caddy Shack, less than 2 miles from the hotel. Our room was amazing, all the amenities of home, Well lit, clean and definitely comfy! In the morning we had breakfast in the lounge. I accidentally left my glasses there. We were about 3 hours down the road when I realized this. I called, talked with a staff member, who not only had my glasses, she remembered me. Since we didn't want to turn around and go back, they offered to mail them home. A small amount of paper work and my glasses arrived safe and sound on Christmas Eve. Great place to stay, will definitely take advantage when in the area again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Marriott family of hotels, and for staying with us during your recent road trip home. I know how frustrating it can be to find you've left something behind, and I'm glad we were able to reunite you with your forgotten glasses before Christmas. I hope you will let us serve you here again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This is my second extended stay at the Residence Inn in Sebring, Florida and I will definitely return! I am a traveling physician and would like to share the experience I had here. Throughout my stay, I have been treated with courtesy and respect from every member of the staff! My family visited during the Thanksgiving Holidays and they were given the same courtesy! This is an excellent place to stay; for me, it has been home away from home.
The Important aspects of my experience have been: exercise area, pet friendly (with cleanliness), suites with kitchen amenities, daily complementary breakfast, friendly staff and many complimentary services offered!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your return visit, and for the work you do in our community. We want all our guests to be able to relax and enjoy themselves while they are with us, and your recognition of jobs well done by our team means a great deal to everyone here. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again on future visits.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

This is a very nice Residence Inn property located between two lakes. The hotel is atmosphere is pleasant and well kept. The staff was very professional and attentive to our needs. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Thank you for posting your nice review and 5 star rating. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and look forward to welcoming you back and thanking you in person the next time you are in Sebring.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
Inn On The Lakes
Inn On The Lakes
#1 of 11 in Sebring
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Quality Inn & Suites Sebring
Holiday Inn Express Sebring
Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid

Been to Residence Inn Sebring? Share your experiences!