“Excellent Staff !!”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Toledo, Ohio
“Excellent Staff !!”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Recently, spent several nights and can't say enough about the property and staff. Very clean, inside and out. manager and staff greeted you every time you came in or left. Food was great and plentiful. I would highly recommend this property !!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back overlook the lake. Great view!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
Thank you for your recent visit and for posting your 5 star rating and strong recommendation of our hotel. We really appreciate your kind words and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you here again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
michigan
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Perfect, perfect, perfect! This isn't a hotel, it's an apartment. Staff is wonderful. My wife and I and 2 dogs have been here for 6 days. They will shop for groceries for you if you like. Lots of little stuff makes it like home. Take the back side of the building, it's cheaper and pretty. The balcony is a great touch for smokers. Step out in the beautiful weather and you're all set. This is the nicest set up we've ever had. Breakfast is really good. We didn't do any of the evening socials as my wifes family is here in the area. I have to say that it took 2 days to find a flaw in this room....the nicest, cleanest, best run hotel ever!

Room Tip: South side is quieter, air conditioner in the back of the property is loud. Front side would be col...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Wow, and thank you very much for your wonderful review and rating! I must stay that I am curious about the flaw it took you two days to find, and if you care to share, please email me at kenjacobs@zmchotels.com at your convenience. I hope you will continue to let us know how we are doing on all your future stays with us.
hypoluxo
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Everyone was great and helpful. The manager went out of her way to accomadate us.

We were three couples and we were all in agreement. We will all go back again. The breakfast was very good and pleny of it.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
I am so glad you and your friends were happy with us, and really appreciate that you took the time to write and post your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back and thanking you in person again soon.
Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 22 January 2013

The Residence Inn offers a terrific view of the lake with abundant parking. A well-maintained property with comfortable common areas for meeting with friends on the patio and in the dining/living space.

The staff wow'd me with a personal greeting each day. The evening festivities are a nice touch. Breakfast was delicious with great variety of fresh fruit and protein as well as yummy breads.

Thanks for a terrific stay.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Thanks for the terrific review about your recent experience at our hotel. I'm so glad we were able to exceed your expectations and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you here again soon.
Safety Harbor, Florida
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Lynn and I spent a couple of nights at The Residence Inn in Sebring while attending an event at Sebring race track. In the back of the hotel is a huge lake. We had a 2 bedroom suite with another couple during an event with our car club. The suite was immaculate. Each bedroom had a king bed and a very large bathroom. The living area included a nice kitchen area and living room with sofa, recliner and a dining room table with 4 chairs. We used the room to entertain other friends. It was quite comfortable. Breakfast is included. The only thing that we didn't like was that there was no overhang to unload luggage at the front of the hotel. We arrived in a light rain shower.

Room Tip: The hotel is 4 stories high, but there is an elevator. You might want a first floor room if you have...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you very much for sharing your candid comments about your stay at our hotel. I agree that an overhang at the entrance would be nice, and understand your disappointment. I'm glad you were happy with your room and service during your visit, and hope you will give us another chance to serve you here again.
Miami Shores, FL
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Normally I stay at La Quinta BUT they do not accept ThankYouPoints from Visa so they made me a reservation at the Residence Inn. I was a little apprehensive, as I have two labs that come with me everywhere and there has never been a problem over there....
The front desk clerk and the General Manager spend 45 minutes with me making sure that my needs were met and that I was satisfied with my stay at their hotel.
The rooms are amazing! Actually more like an apartment than an ordinary hotel.... And, the complimentary breakfast was awesome. My parents actually came over on my last morning and ate with me THERE! LOL I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
Thanks for giving us a chance to serve you and your four legged furry family members during your recent visit to Sebring, and for your strong recommendation. We do what ever we can to not only meet our guests' needs, and we always try to exceed their expectations, too. I hope you will let us serve you here again.
Easley, SC
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Traveling back from Key West, FL to SC, we decided to go up the middle of the state. Since we're Marriott members, we always watch for hotels in this chain. We came upon Residence Inn in Sebring and what a pleasant, welcoming place! We had no reservations, but there were rooms available. We had a Studio, with full kitchen and a balcony overlooking both the lakes in town. The staff was very pleasant and helpful in offering places to dine that evening. We had dinner at Caddy Shack, less than 2 miles from the hotel. Our room was amazing, all the amenities of home, Well lit, clean and definitely comfy! In the morning we had breakfast in the lounge. I accidentally left my glasses there. We were about 3 hours down the road when I realized this. I called, talked with a staff member, who not only had my glasses, she remembered me. Since we didn't want to turn around and go back, they offered to mail them home. A small amount of paper work and my glasses arrived safe and sound on Christmas Eve. Great place to stay, will definitely take advantage when in the area again!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Marriott family of hotels, and for staying with us during your recent road trip home. I know how frustrating it can be to find you've left something behind, and I'm glad we were able to reunite you with your forgotten glasses before Christmas. I hope you will let us serve you here again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
Inn On The Lakes
Inn On The Lakes
#1 of 11 in Sebring
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Quality Inn & Suites Sebring
Holiday Inn Express Sebring
Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid

Been to Residence Inn Sebring? Share your experiences!