Residence Inn Sebring
Comfort Lodge(Sebring)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitethe general managerlake jacksonevery morninghome away from homelong staystove topbreakfast ladyhigher flooran arraysocial hourplace to staythe past yearsan extended staynice view of the lakebreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2013

The Residence had the kitchen that I wanted and was very clean. My only complaint and the reason I did't give it a higher rating was the bed. It was sooooooo uncomfortable. I didn't have 1 good nights sleep and I was there for 5 nights. I wish they had better mattresses. I'll be going back to the area soon and not sure where I'm going to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

I'm truly sorry you weren't happier with your stay with us and hope you will accept my apologies. With some advance notice we can arrange for a back board under the mattress if you need it to be firmer. I hope you will give us another chance to be your hotel of choice the next time you are in Sebring.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

The suite we had was very nice and roomy, it had two bedrooms, bathrooms and 3 TVs and it overlooked a lake. We had no complains about the place, except the service for breakfast and
their three suppers a week. I was great having the 3 suppers but they really need help in
keeping the food replenished, sometime it would take forever to get the food refilled. Sometimes
they would run of food.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the back.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

I am truly sorry to learn of your disappointment with us during your recent stay and apologize for not managing our food service more effectively. Our goal is to provide all guests with excellent service and accommodations and we take it very seriously when find that we have fallen short. I will use your review in discussions and training to improve our operation and hope you will consider giving us another chance to earn your trust in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

Since we like a variety of places to which we can travel we seldom travel to the same place in consecutive years. We did the Sebring Residence Inn first in 2010 and we returned again this year with equal satisifaction or better this trip. The new manager, Leila Currence, is outgoing and attentiveto the guests' needs and both the morning breakfasts and thrice weekly dinner snacks are always enjoyable.
The other staff members always make the residents feel welcome and at home and good friendships are part of the family feeling. We also had the pleasure of renewing acquaintances with a few of the couples we had met previously and met some who were back for their fifth and sixth visits,
If ANYONE asked me for vacation lodgings in Sebring, FL. Marriott Residence would be first on my listing of recommendations.
D N Duval

Room Tip: The best ae those overlooking Little Lake Jackson on the upper floors
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2013

Thank you very much for making your very first TA review about your experiences here at our hotel, and really appreciate your strong recommendation. I'm so glad you feel comfortable here, and have made friends that you enjoy spending time with here. We all look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again the next time you are in Sebring. I hope you will let us know how we can earn that 5th star from you on future visits.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

First, Michael the young courteous man who booked the reservation was helpful and thorough.
When we arrived Michael was the first person we met. He was wonderful, answered all our questions.
Secondly, we had a wonderful king suite. loved the clean modern room overlooking the calm lake.
we used the kitchen and enjoyed complimentary popcorn and tea. They even had complimentary bikes to ride.
Finally, each morning we went to the lobby to have a delicious warm breakfast. They had many choices. Even the biscuits and gravy were great.
We will return.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Thanks so much for your recent stay and wonderful review. I'm so glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and I'll be sure Michael receives the positive recognition he deserves for being mentioned here by you. I hope you you will let us serve you here again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

Cons:
1- gym was incredibly small and limited but that's expected at a Residence

2- rooms overlook pool which had music and loud teens until 11 or so. I know I sound old, but I had an early morning meeting.

Pros:

1- really clean rooms

2- nice socials with some free snacks and beer.

3- central Sebring location.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank SarahDavids

Thanks for sharing your candid comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you were disturbed by other guests and offer my sincere apologies. We do have an agreement with a local, full service gym that our front desk can facilitate. Please let us know when you will be back so we can make sure we meet and hopefully exceed all your expectations.