“My stay with Masters Inn in Seffner, Florida”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Seffner
Masters Inn Seffner/Tampa East
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Seffner
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Wow I was reading the reviews and was very surprised. I frequently stay at the Masters Inn and it is not at all the way some people say. I am a single senior citizen and not once have I feared or regretted my visit there.

People this is Florida bugs are here. Never did I see bugs in my room. My room was very clean with fresh linen. Complainer are only trying to get free rooms. SHAME on you people. Nothing in life should be free.

The staff are the most awesome people. They work very hard to make sure you would recommend them or come back.

I as a senior who considered myself very clean and fearful of bad environment would and have revisit to stay at this location. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB you all do there. Thanks for making my stay there pleasant; MASTERS INN STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: ask for non smoking if you do not smoke
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Bobbie H

Reviewed 14 July 2012

We Had a house fire & the Red cross put us up here, and we hated it. People hanging out side all hours of the day & night, drinking, smoking pot, making loads of noise. Apparently people actually live in the hotel. Care were driving through looking for prostitues. My wife got harrassed twice by someone looking for a good time. The rroms were dirty, carpets stained, walls dirty, and I swear there was what looked like blood spatter on the ceiling. Both my wife and I decided we would rather stay in our house that burned down & live in the living room which was the only room not effected, then stay here. Thats SAD!!!

Room Tip: Find another Hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Tom P
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel on a regular basis for approximately 3 years. Swimming pool clean/maintained. The rooms, past their heyday, are clean and well maintained. Staff embers are professional, yet friendly. No breakfast offered, but hot, fresh coffee is available all day. Big drawback, No Wi-Fi avail. But, if ultra modern amenities are not a concern, this hotel will certainly suffice and save the wallet.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank howard1955_2001
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We as me and my family (a family of 6) Heading to Plant City, not having alot of funds available we were looking for the best deal we could find, then we came across this motel. Wanting to stay 2 nights we decided to only pay for one night so we could see how it is. Well since there were 6 of us we had to have 2 rooms one handicap down stairs and one room upstairs. The room down stairs was infested with roaches, and these were not big roaches they were German roaches which means they are almost impossible to get rid of. the one upstairs had blood stains on the pillows. When we arrived there was a woman walking around knocking on doors wanting to sell something. The security guy who looks after the place looks like he should be in some elderly home. it was always loud due to traffic and truckers. there was no internet and very few tv channels. I wouldn't stay here again if someone paid me to. Stay Away!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank mattwlk229
Reviewed 31 January 2011

Our trip was to visit 2 couples that winter in the Tampa area. I should have had a clue when they asked my husband to sign a no reimbursement clause even if we didnt stay the full week. He didnt tell me. We had a no smoking room that smelled like cigarettes. The laundry and housekeeping staff had cigarettes burning on their carts while working. Saw one woman with a cig hanging out of her mouth while folding towels. I spoke to them about it and the did not "get" it. The carpeting was old and filthy, I could not walk barefoot. The mattreses looked like they had black mold on the edges. One bed had a broken frame. I was bit by spriders I think. I dont think it was bedbugs. Also were told there was WIFI but that was only if you could still from the business next door. It was a busy place...mostly truckers for one night but 8 days there was way too much. Wouldnt stay for free

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nanners1955
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Very nice place to stay. It was very quite and clean place

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank DStanley98
Reviewed 14 September 2009

This is a decent, low cost motel which never claims to be something it is not. This is an older facility, and shows its age. There are no frills - not even a clock radio in the room. Management does appear to maintain the property and keep it clean. All I really needed was a decent place to sleep, and it served my purposes well. The people at the front desk were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank H0tF00t
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Red Roof Inn Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino
Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino

Been to Masters Inn Seffner/Tampa East? Share your experiences!