“Not worth it. Go the extra 10 minutes to the other one!!”
Review of Beef O Brady's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef O Brady's
Ranked #31 of 46 Restaurants in Seffner
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We had not been to this particular location in quite some time. And the day we decided to go, we realized why we must never go. We were meeting some family and had a great table. The waitress took forever to come back EACH time. To take our drink order, to bring our drinks, to take our orders, to bring our food, to bring our check. She never even asked us in the beginning if we wanted an appetizer..We had planned on one, but didnt because of how long it was taking. The food took FOREVER to come out. She never refilled my drink. The food was ok. The service was just terrible. And they had some lights on that were like spotlights, which shone RIGHT in my eyes..By the end of our (2 1/2 hour) time being there, I had a terrible migraine. The manager, I noticed, sat at a bar stool watching the race or something. He did not help anyone. I will make sure next time I go to our usual Beef's 10 minute the opposite direction. No way will I go back to this dirty place. Not to mention the PEOPLE who would come in there. Like they were going to eat at a campsite or something. You couldnt PAY me to go back to this location.

1  Thank Krigsby09

Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

Arrived to pick up a carry out order ( almost $70) to be told one of the items was not available. They said they tried to call ( a lie ) while waiting for a replacement order all the other food got soggy. Rediculos

Reviewed 4 August 2007

My daughter (who's 5) and I decided to have lunch there around 2:30pm. We walked in and seated ourselves. When I slid into the booth, something sticky transferred to my jeans. Although the waitress came over in the midst of my trying to spot clean with the provided handi wipes, she didn't mention anything at all.

When I ordered, I instructed the waitress that I was having my wings here, however to please bring them in a to go container because I ordered extra to take home to my son. Although she did do this, my wings were brought to me as if I were only taking them home. She completely MISSED my instruction. My daughter ordred the macaronie and cheese, it was dry and partially brown (due to sticking in the pan). The fries, however, were excellent.

The waitress never ONCE came back to my table, I had to find her to pay for my check. When I approached the bar, she was cleaning and very quickly apologized for not coming back over. I paid my check and took my wings home.

One thing, before I give my review on the STAPLE of Beefs, the wings, I'd like to say that just because someone comes in between lunch and dinner hours, doesn't mean that they dont' deserve the attention or service that is given during the lunch and dinner hours. One would expect that during THOSE hours, service would be at their highest, due to low customer volume. I mean, how hard is it to check on ONE of your TWO customers?

On to the wings. I did order them wet, which they were and I loved that. The sauce has not changed and still tastes AWESOME. The wings, however, are not up to Beef standards. I found many FEATHERS still on my wings, just not acceptable. I found that a few of the wings still had a little pink near the bones. The celery is awful. Just awful. They used to at least cut them in half, no longer. Its near impossible to eat the celery without it shredding in your mouth. The celery and the blue cheese used to be something I looked forward to eating!

All in all, this Beef's can't hold a CANDLE to other Beef's. I'd LOVE to see improvements as I love Beef's, but I refuse to buy anymore of their wings. I'm sorry to say, I now prefer Ker's.

1  Thank carczar

Been to Beef O Brady's? Share your experiences!