Stayed here for 1 night in Oct. 2007.
Just off the I4 Interstate so it was very convenient. There is a Bob Evans and some other fast food place just next door that you can walk to.
Check in was very smooth and friendly. No issues.
Room was very spacious even though our room had a King Size bed. One of the bigger rooms I have seen for a Hampton Inn. There is literally room to do exercises. Standard signature comfort bed with white linens.
Bathroom does not have a bath tub but has a stand up shower stall, which was fine with us.
There is a mini fridge and microwave in the room which is always appreciated and useful!
Breakfast in the lobby - be aware that it closes at 10am even on a Sunday....so if you're a late riser or sleeping in, be forewarned. =) Standard fare....that morning there was only biscuits and gravy. No eggs or sausage.
We would definitely stay here again!
P.S. close drive to Ybor City and Casino
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn