Travelled here in Febuary 2012 with our family for a 2 nights stay while we visited Busch Gardens. Had a great room with 2 double beds and good for a family of 4. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Good free wifi, large plazma TV and enjoyed the in room coffee and tea facilities. Bountiful breakfast with plenty to choose from and my son loved the make your own waffles.
Helpful staff at reception.Location is good however disappointed with few or lack of decent restaurant choices in the local area. Would visit here again if I travel to Tampa again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotel.de, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn