Great value for the money. Great breakfast. Clean and quite. Very nice staff. The location was good for us, but kind of hidden, but by been away from the highway it may it very quite. The only little bit of inconvenience was the work in the lobby. Had to use only the side door to get to the elevators. Other than that everything else was great. I guess after the work is completed the lobby would look great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn