“Comfy atmosphere”

“Comfy atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

They have awesome brownies!! The BBQ Pulled pork was wonderful

Visited May 2012

“Best BBQ I have ever had...bar none!”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I live near this place but when we r traveling I stop at other places with my husband b/c we lo9ve BBQ & u won't find a better tasting place around, they r awesome all the time! Oh & they make homemade bananna pudding every morning...yum!

Tampa, Florida
“Great Chopped Pork!”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I've been going to the original Land O' Lakes Hungry Harry's since High School and now go to the one in Seffner. I absolutely LOVE their chopped pork sandwiches with some coleslaw and hot BBQ sauce on top!! The one thing I would say needs improvement is the Brisket... though I'm spoiled often by Texas brisket so my standards for that are pretty high. If they can get the brisket mastered, I would give this 5 stars! Nonetheless, best BBQ in town!

• Visited February 2012
Tampa
“Best Collards and BBQ in town”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

If you like good BBQ and lots of it this is your place. I had one of the daily specials which happenend to be the all the Ribs and Chicken you can eat along with two sides for $9.95. Ribs where fall off the bone good and the chicken had a really great smokey flavor but the greens where to die for. If your in the Tampa area it is well worth your time to stop by and enjoy some great BBQ along with down home country service.

• Visited February 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family friendly, great value, yummy sauce!”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Good bbq and ribs - delicious mustard based sauce - vinegar based quite good too -much didn't taste the others. Friendly quick service - worth a stop for sure! Collards cooked in a vinegar sauce - tasty but way too hot!