“Eggplant Parm - Better than your momma's”

Capo De Monte Italian Market
Ranked #20 of 103 Restaurants in Seminole
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: Small, family owned Italian & Gourmet food market with a variety of specialty items, and a warm welcoming atmosphere! Great place to pick up lunch & bring home dinner!
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Eggplant Parm - Better than your momma's”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Eggplant Parmesan that Capo makes is the best!! I bought one of the Dinners to Take Home for my mom and grandma. I highly recommend anything that Tony makes! She's the bees knees when it comes to cooking and making your tummy happy.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Kristieejade

“I love this place!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

They catered my event this weekend, and I was SOOO happy with everything! My guest LOVED the food and kept asking where it came from! I am happy to refer them to this place! Thanks again!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Katie K
St. Petersburg, Florida
“I'm dreaming of sausage!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just about every week! I like the quaintness of going to Capo de Monte Italian market. I like the friendliness of the staff. I like meeting my friends there for lunch. The Lasagna is incredible. You cannot make it at home as well as this. The salads are just right for a light lunch and the sandwiches and panini are awesome. However, even though I like all of these, it is the thought of the sausage, whether on a hoagie or to pick up for supper, that will make me drive out of my way to drop by this great Italian market! When you go, say hi to sisters Toni and Carla!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank EnricoSaltarelli
Largo, Florida, United States
“They saved me over $1000!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Sure, you could book a trip to Italy, with all the hassles ofhgetting a passport, spending hours in security lines, flying for what seems like ever and try to learn the language. Or you could simply drive to Capo De Monte and have the best homemade, fresh and inventive Italian food this side of the Atlantic!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jerry H
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
“Awesome Panini”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Sisters Toni and Carla are an amazing team! Wonderful place to grab dinner to go. I used them to feed a bunch of hungry college kids over spring break. They were a happy crew after they inhaled the lasagna. I love to stop in for a quick lunch. Yum! Great selection of Italian specialty items too! The basil olive oil is fun to cook with.

• Visited June 2014