“Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover- Hidden Gem, Awesome Deli”

Capo De Monte Italian Market
Ranked #23 of 111 Restaurants in Seminole
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Small, family owned Italian & Gourmet food market with a variety of specialty items, and a warm welcoming atmosphere! Great place to pick up lunch & bring home dinner!
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We arrived late on a Saturday afternoon to an empty parking lot, and although it doesn't look bad outside, it made us wonder if this really was as good as readers have posted. I re-assured my party that TripAdvisor never steers me wrong, and that many locations like this turn into be the best ones. This turned out to be very true.

You may want to call and see what time the grill closes if you want the hot dishes. When we arrived it was limited to the cold food, salads and sandwiches, or items warmed up from the deli case. They customized everything for us and made sure we were happy. Excellent sandwiches and food.

The store options are also wonderful from olives and cheeses, homemade pasta, etc. There isn't a large seating area, so not ideal for large groups. But you could tell from the aroma when you entered, that you are about to enjoy an authentic taste of Italy!

3  Thank Eureka1965

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I love to stop by for a quick Chicken Parm or Italian sub, but as wonderful as lunch always is, Capo is really about its deli meats, take-out trays of food (like lasagna, chicken parm, ziti, etc) and party catering. Stop by for a sub, but remember Capo is the place to go next time you need food for a party or work event!

2  Thank GarytheGator
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Eggplant Parmesan that Capo makes is the best!! I bought one of the Dinners to Take Home for my mom and grandma. I highly recommend anything that Tony makes! She's the bees knees when it comes to cooking and making your tummy happy.

3  Thank Kristieejade
Reviewed 23 June 2014

They catered my event this weekend, and I was SOOO happy with everything! My guest LOVED the food and kept asking where it came from! I am happy to refer them to this place! Thanks again!!

2  Thank Katie K
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just about every week! I like the quaintness of going to Capo de Monte Italian market. I like the friendliness of the staff. I like meeting my friends there for lunch. The Lasagna is incredible. You cannot make it at home as well as this. The salads are just right for a light lunch and the sandwiches and panini are awesome. However, even though I like all of these, it is the thought of the sausage, whether on a hoagie or to pick up for supper, that will make me drive out of my way to drop by this great Italian market! When you go, say hi to sisters Toni and Carla!

2  Thank EnricoSaltarelli