“Half price surprise”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were a family of 5 adults. We were greeted by a very friendly staff member. We were left to read the menu uninterrupted then our drinks order was taken. Shortly afterwards another bubbly young waitress took out food order. We only ordered main meals fortunately as there was complimentary corn chips and house made salsa as a starter. I ordered the seafood quesadilla, yum. Very generous with the prawns and scallops. All meals were generous servings and extremely great value been 1/2 price night. 1/2 price nights covers Mon-Wed and we’ll be back. Five mains, a beer, a bitters & lemonade and 3 wine glasses and ice bucket for $92. Great value and beautiful fresh food

1  Thank Marpear

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I went there with my Dad tonight and I had Beef Fajitas with Cheese and Sour Cream followed by a Mexican Punch to drink and my Dad had the Rancher's Fajitas with a glass of Cab Sav. I had a $25 Gift Certificate so that saved him some money also for Dessert I had the Churros with Ice cream, which was delicious.

1  Thank trompfy
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Went with a truckload of people, including some people from Mexico. I had a burrito on half price Monday. It was soft and tasty. My Mexican friend had the chicken enchilada and said it was very nice and close to home. Drinks are a fair price and service is excellent. Only knock was on the nachos.

1  Thank Grifology70
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place!
Have eaten here for years and by far still the only place that does good Mexican!
Love the frozen margaritas as well!

1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Food is great. Atmosphere great. Little pricey didn't seem then to accept any loyalty cards for discounts. Chairs are uncomfortable other than that worth a visit.

1  Thank _jacqo32