“Good pizza”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: #NobodyMakesPizzaLikeWeDo
Reviewed 24 June 2014

You go in, order and pay, they hand you your glass of wine, you go outside to wait. They bring you your food and paper plates. no silverware. That's not cool, supposedly to use silverware. We had a cheese pie and a Margherita pie. Both very good. Dough is excellent. We would definitely eat pizza here again. Service is good as well. Some dry humor tossed in which some people might take offense to, but we didn't.

1  Thank DeeJCentralFlorida

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is by far the best pizza my husband and I have ever had! They definitely know how to make a great pizza to perfection. I wish I could have this pizza back home. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I'm originally from NY and now live in KC. Visiting Siesta Key and wanted some pizza!! Have to say not only did Solorzano Bros Pizzeria deliver on great taste, Nick the MGR was awesome! We ordered a small pizza because we also wanted to try the chicken parm sandwich. WOW!! The chicken parm was amazing!! The bread was delicious, and the chicken was tender! I could not stop eating it! The pizza was next and it was also very good!! We also ordered two garlic knots....Amazing! We left full and satisfied! Would definitely recommend!! Nick, great job!!!

1  Thank kdmre
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here since I was a teenager. My family and I adore the people that work there and the food. I found myself pregnant craving this pizza. It is always hot and so delicious. We have talked to whom I believe the owner a few times and he is beyond nice and remember us as the family from Indiana. Every time we are in SK we try to each here every other day if not every for lunch or dinner!!

2  Thank suitcasesNsippycups
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I lived in Buffalo NY for 28 years and would consider myself a real pizza guy. Just when you think you couldn't find real pizza down here, I found this place. Insanely good and everyone there was super friendly. Best pizza in Florida...