We just got back from another wonderful vacation at Beachpoint Resort on Siesta Key. The location of Beachpoint is perfect - steps from the beach and two to three blocks from Siesta Key Village where there are several great places to eat and shop. Because of the location, we can park our car at the resort and walk everywhere we want to go. This is a real plus since parking is very limited in the village. The rooms are all different and are charming, comfortable, and sunny. Mike, the owner/manager lives on site and is an excellent host - always available to answer questions about the area or to accommodate guests' needs. One of our favorite features is the common area - a large area of decks and patios shaded by palm trees and planted with tropical flowers and shrubs. There are tables, chairs, and lounge chairs, and it is a great place to meet, read, or just get out of the sun for a while and still be outside. Mike provides grills for guests to use, as well as water toys and chairs for the beach. We are thrilled to have found Beachpoint last year - it is relaxing, low key, and literally steps from the #1 rated beach in the country. We're already planning our next trip to Beachpoint Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you vacation at Beachpoint on Siesta Key, you create memories. The eclectic cottages of Beachpoint are only 100 yards from the pure white, sugary sand of Siesta Key Beach. BeachPoint Resort Cottages is one of the very few vacation rental properties with direct access to a private area of the beach accessible primarily by foot or bike. Locals love this quiet and less crowded part of Siesta Beach. Our unique hotel offers eye candy everywhere: colorful cottages set in tropical gardens with vivid flowers, funky local art, large open sun decks and shaded courtyards. Gather with new friends in the courtyard, sunbathe on a deck with an ocean view, or hide away in a shady nook for a quiet read. You are just steps from the water and a short 2 minute stroll from Siesta Village, so you may never need to move your car! In the village you'll find a variety of restaurants and several bars featuring live music. You can shop with the locals for everything from groceries to clothes and shoes, books, souvenirs, and even hardware. And there's a US Post Office right in the local drugstore. All the conveniences are easily accessible, but Siesta Key maintains a feeling of old Florida. Locals treasure our pristine beaches which offer a protected habitat for native island birds, as well as the dolphins, manatees and other aquatic wildlife living just offshore. And each evening, locals and visitors walk or bike to our special part of the beach to see the best sunset views on the key. Once you visit the Beachpoint Cottages, you'll see why so many of our guests come back year after year to vacation with us on Siesta Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Beachpoint Resort Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachpoint Hotel Siesta Key
- Beachpoint Resort Cottages Siesta Key, Florida