My husband and I just stayed at the Beach Place for a week on our honeymoon. I think it's a great change from the huge condos in Siesta Key. I've been vacationing on Siesta Key for years and this is my favorite place by far. The cottages aren't fancy but it has exactly what you need and it was incredibly clean. There were plenty of bathroom towels, beach towels and even bikes to use. It's about a 30 second walk to the beach and a 15 minute walk to the village. It isn't on the main road so the location is quiet. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. We can't wait to bring our family to the Beach Place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Place is a quiet oasis of cozy cottage apartments which offer all the comforts of home. These friendly one-bedroom units in a garden setting can sleep four and offer fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms and comfortable sitting rooms complete with cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Key Beach Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Beach Place Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Beach Place Florida